𝑺𝑬𝑰

Sirius Black was known for being one of the biggest pranksters alongside his brother in all but blood, James Potter

Sirius Black was known for being one of the biggest pranksters alongside his brother in all but blood, James Potter. He was also known as one of the biggest disgraces in the pureblood community — a blood-traitor.

In the pureblood community, being a blood-traitor is the worst of the worst. Families, like the Weasleys, were as bad as Mudbloods — if not worse. Blood-traitors were rarely ever invited to attend pureblooded balls.

Pureblooded balls are held to make allies. To be big in the wizarding world, you needed allies. They will get you far. But that's not all they are held for. Not everyone knows, but all purebloods are close. Most are, in some way, family, of course, but that isn't why. They all hold the same views, and that is important because tradition to purebloods is important.

"Okay, correct me if I am wrong." started Sirius, "Dumbledore is the bad guy and has placed all of us under compulsions - maybe not Snape and I - and Voldemort is the good guy, that just got lost along the way; as Estelle puts it."

The Malfoys, Blacks, and Peverell nodded their heads at the dumbstruck Sirius Black and Severus Prince.

"Merlin's saggy balls." cursed Sirius, processing everything he'd just learned.

"Language, Sirius Orion Black III!" shrieked Walburga, sounding very much like the vile woman she used to be.

Estelle rubbed her ears a little, along with everyone else - bar Walburga. "We would love to take you home, Sirius-"

"Father," said Sirius, cutting Estelle off mid-sentence.

"What?" asked Estelle, confused.

"I blood-adopted you with the intention of being your father. When you were younger, you called James, Papa and me, Dad — as it was easier than Father, obviously," explained Sirius.

"Right, well, Father, we would love to take you home, but you need to stay at St Mungo's for a few days. And when you come home, we'll throw a ball!" exclaimed Estelle, excited at the thought of having a ball; she loved them.

Sirius looked like he wanted to protest.

"No, I will not hear a word of it. There will be a ball. My word is final." Estelle said sternly, glaring at the man.

Everyone looked amused at the conversation between them.

"I wouldn't go against her word," advised Mortimer, shuddering from the memories with a faraway look.

Estelle looked very smug at that. Who would have thought Death was scared of her?

Sirius sighed in defeat, "I would love that, Prongsette. Can't wait!"