sneak peek?

I'm so busy~~ so I haven't found the time to get to writing but I promise this weekend I will update! But I still wanted to give you all something...
This is just a small part from a story that has been sitting in my drafts for almost a year now, tell me if you're interested or not!
And so you don't know which group it is I took out the names :3

Dec. 20

Now time for the walk home.

We grabbed our jackets and bundled back up to enter the freezing outside.

We stepped outside and even in my many layers I shivered at the non-existent breeze, _____ and I stood outside waiting for _____ to pay for the bill.

"Cold?" he asked me. I looked up at him to see him with a small smile that looked so cute that I just wanted to pinch his cheek.

I shook my head, at him and at my thoughts.

When did I get so creepy?!

A light blush spread across my cheeks, I tucked my face into my jacket to hide it, planting my eyes to the ground.

We stood there in silence.

My neck grew warm, a comforting warmth, I reached my hand up to my neck hoping to transfer that warmth to my frigid hands but my hand didn't touch my neck. I looked up now. ______ was closer to me, only inches away from me, his big hands cupping my neck gently. I could feel my face heat up as the blush spread all throughout my face.

The way his eyes stared down at me made me shiver again.

"Are you sure you're not cold?" he asked again, softening his voice. I didn't respond, I couldn't respond, my voice was caught in my throat and I pathetically opened and closed my mouth.