Hot

"Holy shit," he mumbled under his breath.

Dream was shocked. His mouth was hanging open, imaginary drool slowly coming out.

"So, um, what do you think?"

George walked out of the closet with his hands in front of him. He was wearing the maid outfit—which perfectly fit his slim figure.

'Oh, the things I wish I could do to you, Georgie.'

The black dress had white lace trim and it led down to the brunet's thighs. On top, a pearl-ish white-colored apron hugged his waist and was tied into a bow at the back. The ruffled sleeves loosely fit on his pale arms. To top it off, a black bow was resting at the front of his neck.

He looked hot.

"You look amazing."

Dream let his eyes take in the view in front of him. It was hard to stop looking.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer that way."

The blond reached for his phone. "Bold, are we?" He snapped a few pictures, George giggled as he posed for every single one.

"Lemme just send these to your mom really quick."

"No!"

He snapped his head up. George stared at him with worried eyes. "I was just joking. Don't worry."

The brunet sighed in relief.

"But you really do look amazing." Dream stepped closer to George. Not too close, though. He wants to make sure to not make his friend uncomfortable.

"Heh, thanks," George said in a shaky voice, "I wouldn't have thought that it would fit me. Surprisingly, you know my size."

Putting his phone into his pocket, Dream fixed the boy's wrinkly apron with his empty hands. "Well, you're pretty short so I just knew that a small would fit."

His eyes focused on George's long thick eyelashes. They cutely fluttered every time he blinked.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Sorry, that's my mum calling."

He turned away, his back facing George. Dream sat on his bed, taking out his phone once again but still listening to George's conversation.

"Mum, you literally just called me yesterday."

'Wait...'

"For the hundredth time, I do love you."

'So the person he called yesterday was not his girlfriend...'

"No! I'm staying for a little longer. I like it here with my friend."

'It was his mom...'

"I'm 24. I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions."

Dream stopped talking to himself in his mind to hear whatever George was talking about with his mother.

"What? You can't be serious. I told you that I would say when I would go back. What makes you think you can just buy me a plane ticket?"

Dream tensed up. What is George talking about? His leg began to bounce as the Brit continued to speak.

"Whatever."

He turned his head back to see if George was okay. George sighed, taking his phone away from his ear. He assumed that meant that he had hung up.

"What's wrong?" Dream got up, walking over to stand in front of George. It was obvious that the brunet was furious.

"My mum got me a plane ticket without my permission."