Her Mafia Teacher

Suggested by LunaeLumenCircuitu

I know you all like him^^! *wink wink*

Staring outside the window during her class, Ivona's thoughts were running around in her mind. She was always rethinking past days and that kept her occupied. Teacher explaining Math in the background only added more calming sound to not listen to her.

And then unpleasant ring of the bell, pulled her back in the reality. She picked up her books and school bag and headed to her next class. Next class would be more interesting because it was a science and the teacher was Mr. Clark.

''Hello, Mr. Clark!'' Ivona shyly greeted to her young teacher who was sitting on the chair behind his desk.
''Hey, Ms. Madison. How are you today?'' He asked. Stephen always had a soft spot for the small girl and not just as his student. Something in her was so pure and alluring, totally opposite of him.

''I'm good. Thank you for asking.'' She said politely. A little smirk formed on his lips seeing that he got her all flustered.
''That's good to hear. Take a seat at the front.'' He said, but it sounded much as an order from him. She nodded and set her books on the first desk in front of his desk. He was pleased seeing her beautiful face instead of those horny teenage girls who took the front so they could stare at him and maybe flirt.

Stephen Clark was a definition of a cold and sexy man. Just few days ago he turned 30 and celebrated 10 years of being a mafia boss. But of course that counted to him as a 'side' job. He wanted to be a teacher so, why not? It was sometimes messy with the time, but he could manage his work and his heredity.

His body was muscular and littered with tattoos. He loved getting tattoos. It was his addiction. But he also loved a girl that was absentmindedly sitting in front of him. He could always feel himself getting turned on just at the mere sight of her glossy plump lips.

Kids started filling the classroom as some girls gave a side glare to Ivona for taking the better place.
''I want boys at the front, especially the ones who are not paying attention. They know who they are.'' Stephen's deep voice boomed as he was writing today's lesson's title.

Some of them groaned and filled up front seats as girls had to sit in the back. They were angry for not sitting at the front, but Stephen knew what was he doing. It's better to have boys who are not paying attention to the front then girls who are ogling him all the time. And his little girl is in the front.

''Open your book on the page 77.'' Stephen said and softly smiled at Ivona making her blush from the heat raising in her body. A lot of people found him scary, but she found him gentle and soft like a little teddy bear, especially when he didn't have time to get ready then he would leave his hair messy.

***

Few weeks later and celebrating her 18th birthday, Ivona was much happier. She was a big girl and that thought pleased her. She walked in the science classroom to see that Stephen was not in the school. There was a blonde older female teacher on his place. There was an uneasy feeling building up in Ivona's chest.

''Hello, ma'am. Where is Mr. Clark?'' She asked softly. The older woman smiled at her.
''He got sick so he couldn't come. I hope you don't mind me teaching you today.'' A playful smirk appeared on her face.
''Of course not.'' Ivona said.

She took a seat at the front and started thinking about him. Is he okay? What if he is very very sick? She thought. She became very worried for him then he got the text that pulled her out of her thoughts.