27

The wedding would be on the landing platform that now, even with their champion alive, they named the place in his name; It was now called "Revali's Landing", for the wedding there was an ornament large wooden arch entangled with red roses, cherry blossoms, swift violets among other beautiful flowers.

There were chairs gathered in rows for the guests, Eria was sitting in one of the front chairs, Revali agreed to be on one side of the arch as a kind of "groomsman" , on the other side, a couple of female rito looked at him with flirtatious eyes; the champion ignored them as best he could but taking care for not being rude.

A rito parakeet, strong and large complexion,  green feathers and yellow chest began to play an accordion as soon as he saw the bride, followed by a chorus of young rito that began to sing a sweet typical melody of the village for those occasions; Nill couldn' y take his eyes off the landscape that was in front of the landing -Nill- Revali whispered.

The groom turned, each of the rito's black feathers fluffed as Isha smiled with a bright blush on her cheeks and walked towards the altar clinging to Link's arm who, despite the cold, was wearing his royal guard uniform.

"That damn suit again" thought Revali feeling a couple of his feathers fluff. -¿Is that the knight who found the sword that seals the darkness? It looks ... Pretty ... Young ... it's very small- whispered one of the females with yellow feathers -I think he looks cute- said another with brown feathers, the knight kept his head up as he walked, when they arrived he took Nill's wing, Isha's hand, and joined them, and then went to stand next to the rito champion; He could take the bride's side but he didn't like unknown people.

-¿Aren't you freezing?- The rito champion asked in a whisper as he looked at him from the corner of his eye.

Link's cheeks, nose and lips were red from the cold, but he learned to stand firm by pretending that he didn't perceive the weather around him, the knight returned his gaze.

This is an important day for Isha, after the ceremony I will put on the snowquill suit again.

-Well then, it won't be my fault if you get sick-the rito said with annoyance.

Kaneli came down from his house to Revali's landing wearing an elongated wine-colored scarf that had golden embroidery of Hyrule's royal family symbol on one side and at the other, the symbol of the tribe, under his wing he had a thick book with old fabrics; He stood behind the arch, the bride and groom; the music stopped when the chieftain raised his wing high.

-Dear warriors, brothers, sisters, champions, and hylians invited to the celebration, we are gathered here today for the union of two souls that despite so many differences, love has reunited them in a pure way- he began to say, a whisper interrupted the attention of the swordsman.

Link

The blond looked around, his eyes scanned the present ones, no one called him.

Link

He looked at Revali out of the corner of his eye, the archer seemed not to have heard anything, then looked at Eria, she was calmly hearing Kaneli's speech; Something or someone was calling him by his name, he couldn't find out what or who would be.

_____

During the rest of the ceremony he heard that someones calling his name, it was until the couple exchanged feathers and ring and said yes that everyone began to celebrate; That was his chance, Link slipped away to begin his search of that voice.

It was a strange voice, it didn't seem human, it didn't seem from this world, he looked at his belt to notice that the Sheikah slate was shining in an intense blue, he took it; He just blinked in disbelief, with the object in hand he began to walk towards where he felt the strongest call of his name

Link

Link began to walk towards the top of the town, until finding in front of him a shrine; He remembered well the mention of these by Zelda's comments and having seen these places out of rapid gazes, during the calamity they glowed orange.

The moment the swordsman approached, the slate and the sword gave off a slight blue glow, he was surprised to see how the marks of the shrine now were in a different color; Blue.

Come closer, Link.

He walked slowly towards that mysterious entrance, the slate's screen blinked more and more when he noticed the pedestal before the closed doors, it was when he did the same thing as in the towers, He placed the slate on that kind of pedestal and the doors opened.

Someone was calling him from afar, but the knight's movements were involuntary, he walked towards the platform that some moments ago was covered by those doors before.

When he placed himself up on the platform, it began to descend slowly.

-LINK!- Revali shouted as soon as he arrived only for the doors to close again -¡You damn shitty thing! ¡Give him back!- He ordered, beating the doors with his wings.

-The shrine has chosen him to begin its test, this is exciting to witness- he heard, the champion turned to meet that rito musician -¿How did that thing choosed him? - Revali asked -Let me introduce myself first, young friend and champion, my name is Kisht, I'm a bard who has collected the ancient songs of all the kingdom- he said giving a slight bow.

-¿So you know what these things are?-Revali asked, some shrines had opened before them during the calamity, but it was the first time he had seen one glow in that color, they usually glowed orange.

Soon they heard some hurried footsteps, Eria had climbed the stairs as fast as she could, it  looked more backpack than girl and now she was panting while pointing her finger at Revali -¡Don't leave me alone in a place I don't know! ¡You're the godamnit responsible adult, you ...Bird! - said still catching her breath, after recovering she looked to the sides -¿And where's the mute one?- Eria asked.

-The hero has been called by the shrines at last- Kisht replied, the girl looked at the shrine, closed and illuminated in a beautiful light, she felt uneasy -¿When he will return? - she asked to the bard.

Kisht sat on the wooden fence that separated the small landing at the top of the village from the shrine as he tuned his accordion.

-¿Is he...Going to sing? ¿Who starts to sing from nowhere? - Eria asked puzzled -¿Is there a kind of book? I would prefer the book-

-Hyrule stories were mostly transmitted in songs, if we want to know more about those shrines we must shut up and listen to what this guy wants to tell us- Revali answered.

The Goddess Hylia
To her faithful, the Sheikah called
Just a few
At the call attended
To build a shrine
With challenge to have
And whoever the sword would choose
Could come through
The shrines were built
The monks went to sleep
Since the age of twilight
Watchers have been
Praying to the goddess
For some day to find
The return of a hero
That the sword would have
It will be then when Farone
Will wake up.
And then the judgment
Shall come.

As Kisht sang, Link entered the shrine, now hearing another voice

To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Akh Va'quot. In the ñame of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial.

(TWENTY-SEVENTH CHAPTER; We already have clues and yes, I added a musician secondary-character predecessor of Kass's predecessor, Idk, 3 years have passed but when buying the DLC's the lines of Oot, MJ and Twilight Princess are mentioned so there's why the mention of the spirit of light which is basically one of Farore's emissary)