Terra, You Mean Earth (Wrath and Captain Marvel)

Inside Y/N's mindscape, is said person, who is lying down on his back and unconscious. That is until...

"WAKE UP, STUDENT! TRAINING IS NOT OVER!" Augus's voice erupts, shocking Y/N out of his unconscious state before getting punched right in the face by his master's master, launching him back a few meters. Once his tumbling comes to a stop, Y/N looks at Augus, who is laughing at what he had just done to his pupil.

"That's not funny, Master Augus! I just saved the world from an alien invasion and a nuclear missile, and this is what I get as repayment!?" He exclaims to the master as he is helped onto his feet by Asura.

"You passed out from exhaustion because you used Berserker form. You can only use it when you are filled with a heavy amount of sadness and anger, and it's the reason why you are currently drifting outer space after blowing up the Chitauri ship." Asura explains before Augus walks over to the two of them.

"It was a fine display of strength, but you'll have to do more than kill off a few space worms and foot soldiers. You still have me to fight against!" He says as he throws an unexpected punch towards Y/N, who swiftly dodges away, once again. Then he jumps back some more to gain some distance from Augus before they stare at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

"Give me everything you got, Y/N! I will not show any sympathy towards you!" Augus shouts out.

"I know that, so shut up and fight!" Y/N shouts back as he changes into Vajra form before they charge at each other once more and go at it against one another.

The two combatants keep on punching over and over and over, until Augus lands a decisive punch on Y/N's face, sending him skidding backwards on his two feet

The two combatants keep on punching over and over and over, until Augus lands a decisive punch on Y/N's face, sending him skidding backwards on his two feet. Before he can even charge back into the fight, the mindscape starts to glow white, meaning that he is waking up from unconsciousness. So, they decide to stop the training for now and hope that Y/N is not on a ship being probed by the ass.

Awakened from his unconscious state, Y/N opens his eyes and gets startled by a green skinned being, with pointy ears and not hair, and it's a young girl, who eyes him curiously. As soon as he sits up straight, she runs out if the room to god-knows-where, leaving him to ponder on what has happened, who was that, how did he come aboard this ship, and why is he here.

"How long was I out...?" Y/N says, still groggy from being unconscious, only to find himself not wearing his Avengers suit, now it's a F/C long-sleeved shirt, black short pants, and some foam slippers you would wear to the beach. He stands up from the surprisingly comfortable bed and decides to take a look around. There are voices that can be heard ahead, and he can make out at least two of them. One is male, the other female, so he heads in the direction he heard them from. Upon arriving at what is supposedly the bridge, he stumbles across a tabby cat, quite chubby I might add, purring and rubbing against Y/N's leg.