Falling for you(part 1)

(Nightmare's pov)

          What just happened?I feel like my whole body was beaten black and blue.Then I open my eyes gently.Everything is blury and also feels like the world is spinning.

Nightmare:agh.......

Ccino:Dark you are awake!!How are you feeling?

Nightmare:Ccino?Y-yeah...I'm fine..I guess...just a little bit dizzy.Uh...what happened?

Ccino:You don't remember?

Nightmare:N-no....

Ccino:Well...that's bad.Anyway I was going to ask you something about your soul but nevermind.Just take a rest first.

Nightmare:What about the cafe?

Ccino:Today is Sunday.Remember?

Nightmare:Oh......

*Door bell rings*

Ccino:I think it's Killer.I'm gonna be downstairs.Ok?

Nightmare:Ommm.....thanks for everything pal.

Ccino:Wow..all of a sudden,huh?You are welcome buddy.*goes downstairs*

Ccino:Hey Killer!!

Killer:Hey Ccino!*looks around*

Ccino:Whatcha finding?

Killer:Uh..where's.....hmm..nothing

Ccino:Oh!I see the problem!You are searching for Dark,huh?

Killer:Y-yeah..

Ccino:He is not feeling very well.Something bad happen yesterday.

Killer:What happened?!

Ccino:I was going to ask him that but he said that he remembers nothing so don't wanna trouble asking.Well...you see....yesterday he was in the woods with blood all over him.....

Killer:Is he hurt?!!

Ccino:No broken bones....but his soul is cracked.I think he throwed up all the blood.

Killer:...

Ccino:You never seem to care about anyone that much expect for Nightmare.Oh wait~Did u have some feelings for Dark?~

Killer:W-what!No!!**Blushes a lot**

Ccino:Awww~Killer buddy!!You are in love!!

Killer:No!!I'm not!!I only love Nighty......

Ccino:Pal......

Killer:I-i still love him but Dark....Idk anymore....

Ccino:*sighs*You can't lie to yourself pal.And you need to move on,as well.
I never thought u would like Dark that quickly.

Killer:Why would u be so sure that I like him?

Ccino:I've been watching u.Don't get me wrong.I am just curious.Your behaviour towards Dark is kinda not like you with others.You know?

Killer:What do you mean?

Ccino:Well...I have seen you how you act around Night.It's kinda like that.

Killer:...Ccino?

Ccino:Yep

Killer:I feel weird around him.I mean Dark.It's just like I knew him for a long time and this feeling.......*sighs*Is it weird to fall in love with someone you barely know?

Ccino:As much as I know.....love is a mysterious thing.

Killer:Heh.....I guess so......

(Nightmare's pov)

        I feel bored lying around.I will just gonna head downstairs.

Nightmare:Ah.....shit..

Ccino:Dark?Why did you come down?

Nightmare:I can't just stay in bed without doing nothing.

Killer:H-hey Dark!

Nightmare:Oh hello there Kills!*smiles*

Killer:*blushes*(whispers*soo hot and cute*)

Nightmare:Are you ok Kills?

Killer:*remembers Nightmare saying the same thing*

Killer:...Nightmare..........(*mumbles*)

Nightmare:Excuse me?

Nightmare's pov:Did he just said my name?No..no that's impossible.I think I just heard it mistakenly.

Killer:O-oh sorry......Anyhow I heard that you are feeling unwell.So..How are you right now?

Nightmare:Better...I guess

Ccino:*looks at both of the skeletons*Sooooooo....Killer!Why don't you take Dark and visit some universes?And Dark.I think you really need to know how to chill out and have some fun.

Killer:It's ok with me,I guess.What do u think Dark?

Nightmare:Sure!

Killer:So Is this like a date or something?*blushes*

Nightmare:*blushes*Umm...I guess so if u consider it as a date of course.

Killer:Shall we go then?Do you still need to rest?

Nightmare:Nah...I'm fine.

(Nightmare's pov)

                A date huh?Never thought that I would go on a date with anyone.The only thing I know about dating was two lovers going out together.Did I define it wrong?Idk about dating nor going on a date at all.....Two lovers huh?
                 A date with Killer.*looks at Kills*I think he looks kinda cute.I actually feels comfortable around him.It's like I can rely on him on everything.Kinda like a right hand man huh?.........Maybe more than that.

Killer:Let's go.Shall we?

Nightmare:Yeah.

Killer:See ya Ccino!!*waves*

Nightmare:Bye......

Ccino:See ya both later~Hehe

Nightmare:What's was that about?

Killer:Let's just go.Don't mind him.

(A/N)

          Thank you all the readers for reading my story.I know it's not that good but I am still trying my best.And again sorry for my late issued.Please excuse me if I have spelling and tense mistakes.