The lie which in you Linger

I'm just gonna put out there that I do have a few other BTS books. I have a Jimin one, called pills n potions, a Kim Namjoon one called sweet but psycho and another OT7 called disturbed.

I think I would rather stay in the hospital.

I absolutely love my soulmates, I really do.

But if Kim Seokjin comes through that door one more time to ask if I am hungry, I will get out of this bed and knock him into next month.

After being discharged from the hospital, Joon and Tae made the suggestion that since me and Yoongi are both under bed rest (Which is absolutely crazy, since he only had a few bruises and a sprained wrist, but okay.) that we should both stay in Yoongis room.

Together.

In the same bed.

It isn't anything bad. Yoongi just likes to cuddle, and last night he accidentally hit where the stitches once were.

He hasn't stopped apologizing.

Right now we are sitting up in bed, me wrapped in his arms as we watch Victorious on Netflix.

"ANDRE THERES A TREE IN MY LIVING ROOM AND SOMEBODY STOLE MY CEILING!"

Yoongi laughs. "But she is outside."

I scoff. "He knows."

We continue to watch, and the door opens to the room.

I grab a pillow, prepared to launch it at Jin, but its only Jungkook.

"Can I watch this with you? I heard laughing and I am sad."

I put the pillow down and use my hand to usher him inside the room.

He cuddles into my side, placing a hand gently on the bottom of my stomach.

The episode ends, and Jungkook sits up, wiping his eyes from laughing.

"This show is so funny."

I smile. Then, I have to pee.

"Um, I need help to the bathroom."

Jungkook jumps up, picking me up immediately.

"HEY! I can still walk you know."

He laughs. "I know. Just wanted to pick you up."

I slap his chest and he carries me out to the bathroom door.

He sets me down and I grab onto his hand, and he knocks.

Of course when I feel like I am about to pee myself someone HAS to be in the bathroom.

"Hurry up, Star has to go!"

"She can wait a sec."

"Really? Cause last time I checked you didn't have a baby developing and putting pressure on your bladder."

The toilet flushes and the water from the sink starts, which doesn't help me.

3,2,1....

"Ah shit."

My cheeks go red. This is so fucking embarrassing.

Jungkook looks down, and his eyes widen.

"Stay right there! I will go get some towels."

He slams his hand on the door of the bathroom.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, PARK JIMIN!" He shouts at the bathroom door before running to the laundry room.