Chapter 100

Ayeee, we reached chapter 100!!🥳🎉
I'm sorry that it's so much T_T hahaha
Anyways, question time

Who are your ult and bias wrecker from NCT?☺ if you have them
If not I completely understand too XD we stand ot23✊🏼

What's your favorite movie?😋 I wanna watch a few as soon as I have holidays so leave recommendations

Also what's your favorite snack or food in general?😁

I slowly turned around, observing the brunette wrapping the cord of the dryer while I rested both my hands on the counter behind me

The taller put the object back where he had found it, shortly afterward making his way back to me, also placing his hands next to mine and causing me to be caged in between his arms and the counter.

"How are you feeling?" Donghyuck asked generously, slowly eying me up and down.

There was suddenly a strange tension between us and I immediately recalled the night at NCT's headquarters.
A hint of desire and nervousness came rushing through my nerves and my mind went crazy just by the looks he gave me.

"I'm fine", I mumbled, admiring how his damp hair fell disheveled over his forehead. "How about you?"

"I'm good, don't worry."

There it was again, the comfortable silence while we were solely studying each other's features. It seemed as if we were both waiting for the same moment to happen, but we were somehow still hesitant about it.

My eyes fell onto his rosy lips when he suddenly chuckled in amusement, quickly pressing them into a thin line.
Confused I narrowed my eyebrows at him, forehead automatically wrinkling when I tried to figure out what he was laughing about.

"What", I pouted in frustration. "What's so entertaining?"

The brunette simply started grinning provocatively, the previous sweet and caring aura changing to a rather playful one within a split second.

"Hm?", he chuckled again, the innocent tone in his voice contrasting the devilish expression on his flawless face.

"Why are you laughing?"

The grin on his face only grew wider and before I realized it, he already started to lean down, lowering his head and bringing his lips right next to my ear.
The tip of his cold nose brushed almost teasingly against my skin, while the warmth of his breath caused a tingling sensation in my nerves.
I bit my lip when I finally realized how close we were, his own body pressing against mine while our chests fought against each other for space each time we inhaled.

"You called me by my nickname earlier", he whispered into my ear, making it seem like a big deal to not call him by his full name, although it really wasn't.