Chapter 31

Time skip.

I was still in bed and I hated it lili was helping me eat currently.

Lili: say ahh~

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

Bell: ahhh.

I hated this I was told the feeling in my body would get better by tomorrow goddess Loki is going to a meeting in 3 day's to make it official that I'm a level 2 of the Loki familia.

Time skip.

It was after dinner night time lili was currently milking why I couldn't move as she was laying next to me I was able to feel my body again as I smirked to myself as I started to get up I knew what I wanted and needed to do as I slowly got up not making a sound as I opened the window up and changed in to some better clothes as I then left out the window towards the dungeon.

Time skip.

I need to get stronger I need to be able to endure more I need to go faster I must learn more I need everything I can as I got to the 8th floor I saw 10 ogres as a smirk slowly appeared on to my face as I then ran at them they all noticed me but they was so freaking slow I then jumped up and kicked one in the head instantly killing it I then dropped to the ground as I then jumped up I grabbed on to one of the Stalagmites that was hanging from the ceiling as I used it to basically put my feet on to the ceiling as I then jumped with all my strength in to the middle of all of the ogres sending a shock wave out and sending them back a few feet each as I then jumped up and hit one in the head killing it as I landed I launched myself at another one I grabbed it's leg and I then ripped it off as it then tried to crawl away I then began to beat it with it's own leg after a few hits it died as I got up a few ogres looked scared which I couldn't help but give a crazy smile as I rushed at them.

Time skip.

I killed more and more ogres that spawned in as I saw this.

Level up x10!

I then checked my stats.

Stats:

Name: Bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: Loki familia member.

Familia: Loki.

Level: 110.

HP: 6,620/6,620 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 4,260/4,260 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 11,600/11,600 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 222

Endurance: 222

Agility: 222

Intelligence: 222

Wisdom: 222

Luck: 80

Points: 50.

Money: $30,000.

I honestly couldn't believe it I looked at my stats I just made it to level 2 of being an adventurer but I'm almost half way to being a level 3 I sighed with happiness as I then put my points in to my stats.

Stats:

Name: bell cranel.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.