☾25-Review☽

~Flashback~

~Flashback~

"No, you don't understand. My son is getting bullied every day"

"Yeah, they call him names 'freak', 'loser', 'shitlip'" Eli's mom said as she grabbed some cookies and put them on a plate for his son.

"It's not right"

"You have to do something about this"

Eli looked at his mom. His eyes red and puffy from crying.

"You're gonna make an announcement?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Don't have them make an announcement-" Eli whispered but his mom shushed him up.

"Just...please keep his name out of it. I don't want him to be embarrassed"

He looked down he felt so many things he didn't know how to control them.

"I'm sure this will nip it in the bud," her mom said and ended the call.

"You realize what you've done?" Eli asked looking at his mother.

"The school needed to know that this behavior should not be tolerated"

"Don't you get it? They're never gonna stop making fun of me, because I'm a loser" he said more tears leaving his eyes.

"That's not true"

"Wake up, mom!" He said standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

"I'm a freak! I'm never gonna have any other friends besides Demetri. I'm never gonna get a girlfriend, I'm never gonna be anything other than a kid with a weird lip!" He ran to his room and sobbing, he hated himself. That night he cried till he fell asleep.

~end of flashback~

Now Hawk was laying on a bed at a tattoo place. Replacing the blue mohawk on his hawk tattoo with red.

"Oh wow okay not gonna lie to yall I hate watching someone get stabbed with a needle multiple times but you look, hot babe"

A whole week went by, it was Sunday. Today was her last day before her acting classes. Let's just say that Freya and Hawk were amazing. They went out multiple times in the past week.

Right now she was with hawk watching him get his tattoo. Freya wanted tattoos but she didn't like watching she cringed.

"There you go brother," the guy said.

Hawk stood up "thanks, Rico"

"See you soon, man"

Freya looked at him and smiled "you look hot babe the red really brights up the place huh" she joked.

He rolled his eyes "I'm obviously kidding I love it" she said as she grabbed the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

He smirked and kissed her back. "Hey, asshole twins. Grab my bag. We're out"