²⁹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Seven minutes in heaven.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Today was a day where the Avengers team did a whole day of things that Steve and Bucky missed. Like a catch up day; each time we did it, it was a new decade. Today was the 1950s. You and everyone had already sat down and watched a few films (movies), including;  King Solomon's Mines and Annie Get Your Gun. You thought they were really boring, but for the sake of Steve and Bucky, you watched them.

You had just finished a game of leap frog and you were warn out, everyone was. Except for Steve and Bucky, dumb super soldiers never got tired and everyone else paid the price. A three hour game of leap frog was a really long game of leap frog. At least no one could see you, they would've probably thought that the Avengers really are a group of weirdos.

You stumbled to the sofa (couch) and fell on it, sighing as you felt the soft fabric underneath you. Your eyes were closed and you felt yourself drifting in and out of consciences. And soon enough, you fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of a film (movie) playing in the background, you noticed a large, warm blanket covering you and an arm hugging you securely. You blushed slightly when you saw Natasha, on the other end of the arm, watching the film (movie). To calmly notify that you were awake, you started to draw patterns on her arm. Natasha looked down at you and smiled.

"How long was I out for?" You quietly asked, voice raspy, not yet fully awake from your nap.

"Can't tell for sure, but about three films (movies)." She whispered back. You started to play with her fingers. Three films! (movies) That's like five hours! After another hour, the film (movie) finished and everyone got up and stretched. You heard some bone cracks and your eyes widened, they didn't take a break after each film? (movie)

"Okay, we've got one more thing to do. Wanna do it now?" Tony announced. Everyone replied with a nod, wanting the '1950s' to be over, so they could do their own things. "Everyone in a circle." Tony gestured to the floor and walked out of the room. Natasha sat on the floor with the others. You sighed before grabbing two pillows and sitting down on one and giving the other to Natasha. She smiled at you and sat on it.

Tony came back with a bowl and placed it into the middle of the circle. He clapped his hands before speaking. "We are going to play seven minutes in heaven. Starting with Bucky." Bucky looked at Tony confused and Tony looked back at him before realising. "Oh right, when it's your turn you pick a name out of that bowl and you go into the wardrobe (closet) with them."

Bucky reached into the bowl and rummaged through the small pieces of paper. He picked one out and looked at it. "Who'd you get?" Steve questioned.

"Myself. Do I just go in by myself?" You quietly laughed, Bucky was really, really confused.

"If you pick yourself just put it back and pick again." Tony said. Bucky put his name back and picked out another one.

"Y/N." Bucky read once he had unravelled it. You stood up and walked over to Bucky and dragged him to the wardrobe (closet). "What are we meant to do?" Bucky asked as he was being dragged away.

"Don't worry, Y/N knows what she's doing!" Tony shouted before the wardrobe (closet) door shut.

You sighed, you had to give Bucky the full experience. "I'm going to kiss you okay?" You said looking up at him. Bucky nodded his head slowly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down slightly. For Bucky. You connected your lips together. 

Bucky quickly understood what you had to do and took control. He picked you up, so your legs were wrapped around his waist, and pushed you against the wall. You gasped in shock, but didn't stop it. Who could blame him he probably hasn't kissed a woman since he fell into Hydra's hands. He wasn't forcing you and you knew that if you wanted him to stop he would stop.

Bucky kissed you hungrily and made his way down your neck, searching for a sweet spot. When he found it he sucked and nipped at it, making you moan slightly. You were surprised. Very, very surprised. Bucky was good. Alarmingly good. His hands trailed up your legs to your waist, where he squeezed slightly. 

You were glad that he didn't grope you and just rested his hands where you needed support. Moving his hands to a different place every now and then, so they weren't in the same place for too long.

You heard a knock at the door, signalling that your seven minutes were up. Bucky put you down slowly and stared down at you, his blue eyes blown with lust. You stared back at him, eyes equally blown as you both heaved for air. You heard the knock again. "Hey! Time's up!" Someone shouted.

You took a few more seconds to catch your breath before opening the door. Bucky walked out first, looking the most normal, you trailing after him. Your neck was littered with hickeys, your pupils were blown and a strong pink spread across your cheeks. Natasha was staring at you, emotionless. You couldn't tell what she was feeling, but her eyes gave it away. She was jealous and also sad. You could see the pain in her eyes and it broke your heart.

You sat back down beside her and the game continued. Luckily, your name wasn't picked out again and you skipped your turn. Natasha had gone in with Steve and she came out looking fine. However, Steve came out looking like you. Littered in hickeys and blushing. As soon as the game was announced finished, Natasha picked you up and threw you over her shoulder and carried you to the sofa (couch).

She crawled onto the sofa (couch) with you and wrapped her arms protectively around you. She glared at anyone who opened their mouth to question, making them shut their mouth and walk away. "Are you okay Natasha?" You questioned softly. You felt her head rest in the crook of your neck.

"You're mine and no one else can have you." She quietly said into your ear, making you shiver.

"Really?" You asked blushing. You felt her nod and you broke out into a wide smile.

A/N:

50k READS! THIS IS FRONKING AWESOME! THAT'S SO MANY! I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST AND HAPINESS <333 SMILEZZ :)