Chapter 3

This is a feeling I've never felt before.

It's been a week since I messaged Austin me and techno text everyday and are always in each others streams. I hate to say it but I might have a itsy bitsy little super tiny crush...

It's really nothing I have these all the time, they never go anywhere he's just my best friend and sometimes I like to imagine it being a little more than that.

It's nothing too serious. I'll get over it in a couple weeks just like all the other crushes I've had.

I woke up at 9:45 am to a text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
Hey I was just wondering if you wanted to make a guest appearance on my love or host and like tell me who I should pick. It's in 3 days

-oh he has no idea-

Y/n
Yeah I'd love to should I message Austin?

Techno
Do you have his number? Or I can just ask

Y/n
No I have his number he's been trying to get me to go on love or host for months now

Techno
Oh haha why didn't you ever go?

Y/n
Like you said 'anti social' plus I was kinda talking to someone at the time.

Techno
Ah I see that makes sense you wouldn't want to go on a dating show when you have a boyfriend

Y/n
True but I said 'talking' not boyfriend. Surprise surprise it didn't work out.

Techno
Ah I'm sorry

Y/n
It was a while ago so it doesn't matter. Any plans for today?

Techno
Not really I was planning on streaming but nothing out of the ordinary how about you?

Y/n
I'm gonna stream too. That's really it what time are you streaming we could stream together.

Techno
I don't really care whenever your ready is fine.

Y/n
Alright give me like an hour to get ready then we can stream.

Techno
An hour! You don't even use a face cam why do you need to get ready?!?!

Y/n
Don't judge me! I just want to be nice and cleaned up.

Techno
Whatever text me when your ready.

*end of text convo*

I got ready then we called each other on discord chatted for a second. Just the quick hey how are you good you good blah blah blah.

Once we started streaming we played on the smp and had a steady conversation about random stuff that came to mind. A few notable donations came through.

*who's your best friend?*
The robotic voice read off

"Thank you for the $5 uh my best friend..." I started to think. I knew who it was but I didn't really want to say it on stream. You know what fuck it. "My best friend is probably techno." I said calmly.

"Really?" He responded

"Yeah I talk to you the most out of all my friends and I'd say we've gotten pretty close over the past week or so." I acted calm but was completely freaking out inside.

We kinda laughed it off and moves on.

*when's the next lore stream?*

"Uh the next lore stream will be this Friday on the 16th it's super important so don't miss it."
I said technos sell out timer went off so he started self promo-ing.

Then a interesting dono came in.

*are you and technoblade dating?*
The robotic voice read

I laughed "thank you for the $10 but no sorry to disappoint you guys but me and techno arnt dating. He actually has a love or host coming up in 3 days don't miss it." I said techno was silent in the background.

"Uh by the way guys y/n is going to be doing a guest appearance on my love or host so if you don't like me join to see her." He said

"Don't be stupid everyone likes you!" I said, before techno could speak I said "oh by the way how is the guest appearance gonna work?" I was really trying to convince him that I wasn't gonna be on the show.

"So about half way through the show Austin will add you to the call and you'll basically tell me your opinion and ask a couple questions"
He said.

"Okay okay cool." I said

"You asked Austin right?" He asked

I didn't but I was messaging Austin right now to let him know I'm tricking techno.

"Yep" I lied "uh give me just a second my friend is texted me" I muted my mic while techno talked to his chat.

*text convo*

Y/n
Hey Austin techno asked me to be a guest appearance on his love or host. I said yes because I want it to be a surprise when he sees me but I suck at lying so can you like message him or something confirming I'll be a guest.

Austin
Always getting me to do your dirty work.

Y/n
Just so it I don't want to ruin the surprise

Austin
Don't worry I got you what do you want me to say?

Y/n
Idk say something like 'so just to be sure you want y/n to be your special guest right'

Austin
Alright I sent it.

Y/n
Thank yooouuuu

*end of text convo*

I started talking to techno again and he said "oh speak of the devil Austin just texted me asking to confirm I want you as my special guest."

I giggled knowing why.

"How do I say 'yeah I want her to be my special guest I'm very lonely and she's my only friend' without sounding lonely?" Techno asked.

I busted out laughed techno giggled a little before saying "don't laugh at my loneliness."
This made me laugh so much harder.

We kept streaming for a little while longer before logging off and ending our call so we could eat dinner.

I ate then did my night time routine got in bed and checked my phone. I had a text.

*text convo*

Techno
Goodnight y/n get some sleep the love or host will be around 5 hours and I expect you to watch the whole thing.

Y/n
Pushy pushy. I'm in bed calm down.

Techno
Okay sleep well.

*end of text convo*

I fell asleep.

2 more days.

1056 words