VIER-EN-TWINTIG

Hello all, hope you all are still with this story. Last chapter was the longest I have written so far and a lot has certainly happened. Hope you all are finally getting your jenlisa fill. I know that I am rather slow with updates and with story progression, I apologize for that. Hopefully I can keep you all interested in the story though. Thank you so much for the support so far.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I appreciate it a lot!

Here's the next chapter!

~~~

The beginning of something is always the most memorable. Be it turning over a new page, or you have been given a second chance. The beginning of a story is the most important. It is where the magic begins, when the sparks fly, and the interest is furthered.

And Rose will always remember the beginning of everything when she first met her.

She really should have brought the campus map with her, because with all the buildings looking practically the same, it was hard for any new student to find their way to their classes.

Rose had her arms filled with books, one wrapped around them while her other hand was holding up her phone, trying to follow the directions which Soyeon has sent her. She managed to find the Language building for her English class, but now it was literally finding the right class which was the most difficult part.

The number system was strange, and Rose would expect the classroom numbers to run in chronological order. But apparently not in Belvoire. It also did not help that a lot of other students were rushing past her, also heading for their classes which they were no doubt trying not to be late for. And with the bumps and shoves along the way, Rose just became a lost soul in Tartarus as she squeaked and grunt each time she got bumped into, hastily trying to dodge out of the way of everyone while trying to keep a hold of all of her belongings.

Rose was flustered and she was losing every track of direction and so much so, she eventually bumped hard into someone, knocking herself to the floor with all of her stuff, as well as the other person's bag to the floor. Rose grunted as she landed on her tailbone, but she immediately looked up to the person she had bumped into when she heard a grunt of pain coming from them due to landing on the ground as well.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going! I am-"

"Stunning."

Rose stopped talking, blinking several times before staring at the person she had bumped into, her apologetic mind suddenly going blind as she looked at the woman in front of her.

She had long raven hair and had heart shaped lips, which were slightly pouty and glistened with pale pink lip-gloss. Her skin and face were flawless and dark brown eyes were locked with Rose's as she sat on the floor. Rose eyed the outfit the raven girl was wearing, and her eyes almost bugged out when she recognized the Dior clothing brand.

So, she bumped into a rich girl...this cannot be good. Especially considering that the few confrontations that she has had with quite a few of them already, being Joy and Yeri, she did not have the best impression of the rich kids at Belvoire, especially with their attitudes towards the poorer students.

But then Rose recalled what the raven girl had said in the midst of Rose's apology for bumping into her and suddenly Rose blushed as she stared at the said raven girl.

"I'm...sorry?" Rose asked, her cheeks pink as her heart fluttered slightly.

It was then the raven's girls turn to blush. A beautiful pink dusted along her pale cheeks and she raised a hand to tuck a raven strand of hair behind her ear in embarrassment.