XXI

When Kiyomi woke up, she was beside Uzui, with Hinatsuru trying to stop her bleeding as Makio and Suma helped Uzui.

   "Nooo! Don't die! Please don't die Tengen-sama and Kiyomi-chaan!!", Suma cried. She knew Kiyomi when she saved her.

   "I'm gonna die soon..", Kiyomi smiled, getting teary.

   "So am I... I have some final words to say... Up until now, I-", Uzui was interrupted by Suma crying.

   "If you let Tengen-sama and Kiyomi-chan die, I won't be praying for you guys anymooorre!!", Suma wailed. Makio then put rocks on her mouth, arguing with each other. Uzui deadpanned as Hinatsuru scolded them, and Kiyomi sweatdropped while akwardly smiling.

   Then, Nezuko appeared.

   "Hello, Nezuko...", Kiyomi smiled as she weakly patted Nezuko's head.

   Nezuko smiled with closed eyes, liking the headpat, before touching Kiyomi and Uzui's arms. They got set on fire, shocking the three wives.

   "What are you doing?! Who are you?!", Suma panicked as she pulled Nezuko away.

   "Mmm, that was warm... Thanks Nezuko.", Kiyomi hummed, knowing what Nezuko just did. "She used her blood demon art to burn the poison in us, but our wounds aren't healed yet.", She explained, shocking the three wives again before they hugged Uzui and Kiyomi.

   "No, wait. Tanjiro, you shouldn't move either or you'll die.", Uzui said.

   "I'll go look for the demon heads. I can't be at ease until I confirm that they're there myself.", Tanjiro said before leaving with Nezuko to look for the heads.

   After he left, a howl was heard.

   "Wolfie!", Kiyomi smiled as Wolfie hurriedly ran to her, crying and whimpering. She sounded like she was scolding Kiyomi for leaving her while she fell asleep and she couldn't find her for days.

   "A-a wolf?!", Suma panicked.

   "Don't worry, this is my bestfriend, Wolfie.", Kiyomi smiled.

   "That's a big wolf.", Uzui looked at the crying wolf.

   "Yeah... Imma just... Go to sleep... I'm tired...", Kiyomi muttered tiredly before falling asleep, her head leaned to Wolfie as the wolf calmed down and lied down to make Kiyomi comfortable.

   Then, the snake pillar, Obanai Iguro, arrived.

   "I see. So you defeated an upper moon, huh? Should I praise you or something?", he spoke after Uzui explained.

   "I don't really need your praise, and-", He was cut off by Suma, "That's right!! Y-y-you're so late! Were you actually coming? You're so late!!", Suma said, making Iguro's snake, Kaburamaru, hiss.

   Wolfie defended them and growled at Kaburamaru while being careful not to wake Kiyomi.

   "Is that a wolf? What's that doing here?", Iguro pointed at Wolfie.

   "Her owner is the girl beside her and the girl who you absolutely despised.", Uzui smirked.

   "Woah. You're kidding. She survived? This fight? Takahashi Kiyomi?", Iguro said as he looked at Kiyomi who was peacefully sleeping.

   A month later...

   '.. Where am I?', Kiyomi opened her eyes. Then, she felt like her right arm was touching something furry, so she weakly looked at it, seeing Wolfie sleeping beside her.

   Kiyomi slowly petted Wolfie, waking her up. Wolfie started whimpering and howling loudly as she hugged Kiyomi.

   "Hehe, goodmorning, Wolfie.", Kiyomi smiled. They jolted at the sudden slam of a door, revealing a very worried Aoi.