𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

The group landed on Nevarro haphazardly, their entrance anything but swift and fluent due to the Crest's damages

The group landed on Nevarro haphazardly, their entrance anything but swift and fluent due to the Crest's damages. The main door of the hull lowering itself down and stopping midair to reveal the Asora, Mando, Grogu and MR as they approached the exit.

They were greeted by Greef Karga and Cara Dune, their expressions ecstatic and full of joy as they welcomed them to their town. 

Mando made an awkward jump down from the exit door onto the ground Gorgu in hand as he made his way towards Greef and Cara, Asora's exit from the ship was much more graceful in comparison, the use of the force proving to be a lot handier than you'd expect. MR made its way down following Asora, the chirpy droid following her suit as he engaged his bottom blasters to float down onto the ground.

"Looks like someone could use some repairs."

Mando groaned as he stabilized himself from the jump on the ground and raised his body back up, levelling it as he began to walk towards Greef.

"How's my credit around here?" Mando inquired as the two shook hands, "I think something could be arranged. Isn't that right, Marshal?"

"I'm sure we can work something out." Cara smiled at the two, her eyes shifting from the Mandalorian to the cooing child in his arms. Grogu was relieved to see some familiar faces, and so was Asora.

"I'll get my best people on it." Greef chimed as he turned towards the workers behind him and instructed them to begin work on the Razor Crest before turning back towards the group.

"Come here, little one!" he greeted Grogu as he reached out and took him from the Mandalorians arms, "Has Mando been takin' good care o' you, huh? Have you two been takin' good care o' him?" Greef mused as the child cooed at him, the child tight in his arms as he looked over towards the two.

Asora let out a soft chuckle at the question, she didn't think there were any two people in the galaxy that could possibly take better care of him than them.

"Yeah? Yeah! He said "yeah!" Oh, yeah." Greef mused as he moved raising the child in the air as he inspected him, turning back towards the town as the group began moving.

Asora, MR, Mando and Cara trailed after Greef as he cooed at the child sweetly, Cara looked over towards Asora and MR to her left as she began to speak.

"You're U-Wing's all fixed, its over on the other side of town if you wanna take a look."

Asora nodded eagerly, MR beeping curiously beside her at the conversation. Mando went silent, peering over towards her with his head tilted in confusion.

Why would she need her ship fixed?

"I cannot thank you enough for your kindness. As I said in my transmission, whatever credits you ask for, you will have." Asora reminded as she offered both Cara and Greef a gracious smile.