𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Such a pity

"Such a pity... I was willing to spare little Machi, but it seems that you do not know how to keep your word Y/N... I am deeply disappointed."

"Just let Machi go. And I will do anything you say." The young woman hugged the little girl tight against her chest, as she bravely met the cold gaze of the demon Lord.

"How peculiar, I do not recall you having such an attitude... But I am afraid I cannot grant your request, do you really want her to leave this house with demons crawling in the night." He mused, before kneeling down near them. "Little Machi would be safer with me, you have my word that no demon shall go near her. Much more no one will harm even a hair in your head, or they will meet their end by my hands."

Y/N gulped, she was not sure if she should trust him again. When suddenly she remembered her mother's words.

"I want to see little Machi grow up into a beautiful young woman someday, I know you feel the same way Y/N?..."

"I hope you do not have any more tricks up your sleeves my dear?" He whispered behind her ear, sending shivers up her spine. "I am being generous, Machi will live and you will see B/N again."

"Tell me are you not satisfied yet?" Muzan's breath against her ear made her body tingle, making her squirm uncomfortably. That his lips curled up slightly into a faint smirk at the sight. "You'll be reunited with your brother... I assure you."

"Is it not enough? You are testing my patience, and I am not a patient man." He warned her with a slight tug of her hair that made her gasp at the sudden pain. His eyes drifted to the little girl still in her arms, hugging Y/N like her life depended on it.

"It hurts me to resort to this method darling, but you've been testing my patience this night." Muzan muttered sarcastically before patting her head gently. "Machi?"

"Would you come with me for a moment." The progenitor lightly shook the little girl who didn't move an inch. Only gripping tighter to the young woman with a loud whine. " I don't want to!"

"Stubborn just like your brother, I suppose you can enter now Isabella." He ignored the confused look the young woman sent him. The door opened with a creak, and a tall woman with deep purple eyes entered the room. "You know what to do."

"Of course my lord, I shall leave you to your business." The unknown woman easily took the wailing child away from the arms of the young woman, who stood up quickly about to argue but was silenced by the glare she received from the demon lord.

Muzan walked behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders, before leaning towards her ears. "Let her take care of Machi, you have my word don't you? No harm will be falling on to the both of you."

"Now onto more pressing matters, my apologies in advance for this." He said mockingly before pressing a cloth to her nose. His hold was tight, not bothered by Y/N thrashing around trying to break free from his arms. "You still haven't learned my dear, I am stronger than you.."

"It takes about five minutes for the Chloroform to render a human unconscious, you are wasting your strength. Stop resisting and just give in, it is easier that way. I am patient, I can wait." He grinned in delight  when he saw tears forming in her eyes, as the h/c woman accepted her faith submitting herself to the progenitor. "I'm afraid this method is necessary, as I do not want you doing something unexpected while I transport you to your new home."

"Yes to your new home, after all I have a hunch that those demon slayers will be back sooner. I must protect you from them, do not worry you will be reunited with B/N." Muzan raised his voice as he stood up yanking the young woman to his chest. "Burn this house to the ground, and you can eat his corpse as a reward."

"mhm- '' Y/N shook her head violently after she heard his words, she didn't want Daichi to be eaten by a demon just like their parents. Machi would be heartbroken if she hears that her brother was eaten by a demon. The only response she received was the faint smirk of the progenitor.

"The chloroform should be taking effect by now..." He muttered, watching her eyes slowly close from the drug, he was irritated when he saw her fighting it trying her best to stay awake. "Now then, the fun begins."

A/N: I'm still alive, but I will try my best updating because its my final semester for Grade 11 so I'm gonna be busy with school etc. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, thank you so much and have a nice day!!