06.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SIX.
   [06]. Malivore.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SO THINGS AROUND THE school have been a little weird lately considering the fact that they've been having monster issues lately. And sadly because of recent events, Alaric's announcements have been doubling by the day. As of right now, all the students were gathered in the assembly hall as the man spoke.

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future." Alaric looks at his two daughters. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made."

Both Josie and Lizzie widely celebrated and high-fived one another knowing that whatever they had done worked.

"So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students." The man says before he slightly smiles and walks off the stage. Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed."

The pack all shakes Malik's shoulder in excitement while Malik just sighs. He walks outside for some fresh air and he sees Hope who seemed a little disappointed.

"Missed you yesterday, where the hell were you?" The Tribrid says as she walks up to him.

Malik rolls his neck back. "I was with the pack on Rafael duty."

Hope hums. "We'll do you want to hang with me? I could sure use the help with testing on Landon."

"Yeah— no thanks." Malik chuckles. "Plus, I promised the boys I'd train with them today."

"You also promised to help me whenever it was needed." Hope huffs.

"Love you, bye." Malik kisses the Tribrid on the head before he runs back inside. He shakes his head while rubbing it. "God... what's going on with me?" his head had been aching, he sees Josie and Penelope who had been arguing he wanted to go bother them but he just decided to go back to the gym.

"All right, I got a medieval history paper due at 2:00," Malik announces as he walks into the gum, he sees Jed who flipped two of the students on the ground. "Who's on that?"

"I'll do it. But I need a favor."

Malik turns around and sees Rafael who had been leaning against the staircase.