30 | Her Scars

Make sure you read the chapterbefore this

before this.
(The third person pov one).
Enjoy, my loves.

T.W: Scars

* If anybody comes for Catalina due to the fact that she is a virgin, I might go crazy. Due to her amazing life circumstances, she hasn't had the opportunity to have sex. I always see people on here get so angry when there's a virgin and I understand to an extent because it feels as though people are romanticizing it. Virginity shouldn't be romanticized and that's not what i'm doing here. There's nothing wrong with not being a virgin and there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Yeah? Okay, thank you.

L O R E N Z O

We had made it back to lake house after all the boys interrupted our kiss, saying that they wanted to give us 'alone time.' Honestly, I had forgotten about them because I was so wrapped up in the girl in front of me.

She hadn't spoken a word since the woods, it made me want to yell out in frustration. I would do anything for her; there wasn't a thing that I wouldn't do for her, and yet she still didn't want to give in.

Selfish.

I'm a selfish man and I know it. Do I care? No, not one bit. I may not be what Catalina needs and I may not be whats best for her, but i'd be damned if I didn't try and make her mine.

"Darling, say something," I urged, my hands nervously occupied in my hair as I tugged at the roots every now and then.

"There's nothing to say. I don't want this." Liar, such a damn liar.

Dry laughter escaped through my chest and I found myself stalking across the room, cornering Catalina into the wall.

"Is that so?" I gently picked a piece of hair and looped it around my finger, twirling it around. "You know how much I don't appreciate lying and you know that you're only lying to yourself, so tell me, do you really not want this?" Maybe I was overstepping my boundaries in regards to not respecting her wishes but I was too far gone to stop myself.

Her breath hitched and she looked down in shame, her eyes no longer bleeding with tears. "Do you even know what it's like to be around you?" Her eyebrows knit together and she spoke the words out to clearly, so loud that it had startled me.

She stared up at me, our hands mindlessly holding each other. "I can't- I can't breathe around you. You make me feel things, things i've never felt and I don't like it. I don't want it because I know—" She took a long pause, a pause long enough that I thought she had completely lost track of what she was saying.