Trip Part 3 (Special Chapter)

Trip pt 3 (Special Chapter)

After they ate dinner, they decided to head back. It's just their 1st day in Yokohama so there's no need to rush. They both laid on the bed, satisfied.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" Joe asked the megane who was using his phone. "I don't really know. You can ju--" Cherry stopped when he saw something on his phone.

"Can we go tomorrow?" Cherry said showing his phone to Joe indicating that there's a concert tomorrow night. "I didn't know you like concerts" Kojiro said stretching his arm. "We've been friends since we were young and you don't even know that?" Kaoru looked at him covering Joe's face with a pillow.

"That's because I didn't even see you attend a single concert" Joe grabbed the pillow throwing it back to Cherry. The latter just rolled his eyes then continued to scroll on his phone.

Joe sighed then stood up getting a towel. "Fine. We'll go. What band is it?" He asked as he went towards the bathroom. Cherry smiled at his boyfriend's response and looked at the band's name.

"Centimillimental"

Time skip to the next day @ 6:00 pm

"Should we go?" Joe said wiping his face with a handkerchief after eating dinner.
Cherry replied with a nod while adjusting his jacket.

They arrived at their destination and it was an open concert. Luckily, they were early so they have the chance to go near the stage.

After waiting for the concert to start, a man took a peek on the stage curtain seeing if the place is packed with people. Cherry noticed the man and said "Oh, so that's him" Joe looked at him and asked "Who?"

Cherry pointed the man "You know the one who voiced Mafuyu when he's singing" Joe looked at him in confusion. "Who's Mafuyu?" Cherry rolled his eyes and slapped his boyfriend's shoulder "Mafuyu Sato. The main character of Given. The one that we watched" Cherry stated simply.

"Ohh he has a nice voice. I didn't know he's from this band" Joe said. Cherry shushed him when the stage curtain lifted, revealing the band.

The band starts playing the first song. As soon as the song played, Cherry immediately recognized the song.

~Mada

That first word of the song made Cherry cry when they watched the series. Cherry leaned on Joe's shoulder. Joe just smiled as they continued to enjoy the concert.

When the song almost ended, Joe thought of an idea which made him laugh. When the song ended, there's a scene from the series played on the stage. The scene was when Mafuyu walked out on the stage with Uenoyama following him.

"Thank you for getting me this far" Mafuyu said

"Thank Y--" Mafuyu was cutted off when Uenoyama kissed him.

While Uenoyama kissed Mafuyu, Joe also kissed Cherry. Joe timed the kiss right and decided to pull the stunt on Cherry to make the concert romantic. The people around them cheered which made Kaoru embarassed.

"I... You... the hell" Cherry couldn't form a sentence while still thinking about the kiss which he thought was magical. Joe just laughed at him and slung his arm around his shoulders.

Cherry calmed himself down by scolding his self. The second song was about to start.

Now playing: Bokura dake no Shudaika
(The ending song of Given Movie)

'What the hell? You're really going to make me cry' Cherry thought.

In the middle of the song, Cherry suddenly remembered the scene where Ugetsu and
Kaji parted ways.

"What if one day you'll get tired of me?" Kaoru suddenly blurted out. Kojiro looked at him confused. "I mean, what if one day, you'll leave?" He looked at Joe who was also shocked at his words.

Joe shooked his head and smiled softly. "I will never get tired of you. If I'll have to leave, then I'll just take you with me."

"I promise you didn't I? It doesn't matter if people or fate doesn't want us together because even if the world seems to turn it's back against us, I promise that I will always be by your side" Joe kissed Cherry's forehead.

The doubt that was welling up on Cherry's mind was now gone. He was so relieved. He hugged Joe tightly.

"Me too Kojiro. Even if I have to defy everything just to be with you, then I will. You're worth more than anything, after all."

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Just a short update. I love mentioning another anime hehehe...

Anime Roulette:

Challenge for me: Give me an anime and I'll tell ya who's my favorite character