Spiritual 12

RANA MANSION:

Indrajith: what?? You gone again in that Jungle Chirag??

Chirag: yes Dad, you see these photos how brutally he sucked her blood.

Indrajith: oh my god, but why that Vampire not doing anything to you??

Chirag: that's because he's in this city now.

Indrajith: it's bad news Chirag, and I am scared for your future, I know you will not stop this case until you will find who's that person is. But you're only son to me and I didn't saw even my Bahu face.

Hearing Bahu, Chirag remember Anjali who met her yesterday, indrajith saw his light smile.

Indrajith: is this smile is green signal that you found your life partner.

Chirag: Dad, nothing like that, just remember someone.

Indrajith: good for you, whoever she's I wish you bring her soon to this Mansion.

Chirag: I don't know anything about her, just met one time.

Indrajith: you just show me her, I will tell you how she's .

Chirag: some other time Dad, got to go, bye see you soon.

Indrajith: hope this girl bring some happiness in your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali informed what Aarav said to her and Nani was super happy.

Nani: it's good symbol that Khushi is coming to our house as Bahu. She is our protection.

Anjali: yes Nani, we have to talk about this to Aman and Garima aunty as soon as possible.

Nani: you're right, if she comes to our home then everything will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Arnav came to meet Aman regarding something, both sitting in the garden area.

Aman: what a plan you made Arnav, now everyone knows Aarav.

Arnav: I don't know anything about him Aman, in childhood we always fight regarding something and he always win. I don't know he changed or not.

Aman: I think he changed because if he that motive then he will did something till now

Arnav: maybe.

Arnav seeing here and there when Khushi came with coffee. She's upset Arnav get to know seeing her. Khushi left inside.

Arnav: Aman, one thing I wanted to ask you long time, what these plants are, I mean in your garden you guys planted different plants.

Aman: [ showing the plant] this is Basil plant. It's from Italy.

It's stop the evil spirits to enter inside the home. And that one is ROSEMARY plants that also protects from evil.

Whatever green plants you're seeing here, all plants protect from evil spirits.

Arnav: good thoughts Aman, I don't know anything about this, by the way why you're Lady

Gunda is upset today?

Aman: don't know what that priest said… she's upset from yesterday.

Arnav: can I try to make her smile??

Aman; what? You do this?? Some time you amaze me Arnav, try if you can.

Arnav: you will see how she starts to argue with me in some minutes.