• Announcement •

I have a lot to explain here, so please be patient while trying to understand my perspective. I first started this book when I was 14 with little to no writing experience aside from the occasional school paper. As you could probably tell, my writing has evolved since then, thus why the later chapters are better written. Now at 15, I have made the ultimate decision to un-publish my book.

I am not only grieving the loss of a friend, but I have no idea how to continue on with the certain events I have written. It was a very stressful year for me and my mental health was not the best. My grades suffered, I have lost some friends, and I want to start the summer on a clean slate. But do not worry, I will re-publish the book again eventually.

I am not happy with Rose's 'character development', and most of the blame lies within the lack of experience on my behalf. I have a much better developed story that I want to rewrite with the same story line somewhat. I have big aspirations for this series and I want you all to know that I am not giving up. I have always had a certain mindset that if you do something, you better do it to the best of your ability. This story is not as good as it could be, so I will take it down and make all necessary changes so that it can be great.

Please try to understand and do not hassle me for a different result. To stay updated and get notifications about my book, follow me so you can stay up-to-date. I am serious about wanting this story to be better than it is, so I do not have a certain time frame as to when I will put the book back up. I do have ideas for other books that may suffice in the meantime, but my main focus in terms of writing will be on this one.

Once again, I write when I feel inspired and during my free time, so I never anticipated for the turn out to be this well. I would appreciate it if any of you readers would send me banners, covers, and anything artsy related to this book. Let your artistry flow and your creativity flourish. That's all I have to say, but thank you for supporting me so much over this past year. It has not been easy, but the positive feed back from you all has made me smile on numerous occasions. For being this young and having the support of many for my first book, all I ask for is patience and understanding. I hope you all return to read the edited copy and have an amazing day.

PS: I will be responding to comments on my conversation board on my Wattpad profile if you have any questions or concerns. <3