2

One Week Later 

"Jimin this, Jimin that. All you ever talk about is, Jimin." Taehyung flings a cushion across the room and it lands on top of the coffee table. Pushing it aside, you giggle under your breath and look at him. 

"That's because I think he's cute." You say. "And smart."

When the teacher asked him a question today, he gave the correct answer without thinking too much. He's only been there for five days but he's already showing how much he's capable when it comes to his academic skills. 

For once, there was another person who was equally as smart as Taehyung. 

"Kids, are you ready to go?" Taehyung's mother enters the living room. She's stripped off of her work outfit and is now clad in some casual clothes. Today we're heading to the park to play. After that, Taehyung's mother's taking you two to the mall for dinner. 

Taehyung huffs his cheeks and gestures you to stand up from where you've been sitting. Then he slides in his jacket on before striding towards his mother. 

"Be a dear and let, Y/n borrow one of your hoodie sweetie. " She suddenly tells him. "I feel like it's gonna rain today." 

As Taehyung heads up to his room to retrieve the said item, his mother's helping you tie your shoes. Then she tucks a strand hair behind your ear before fondly tapping your nose with a smile. 

"Pretty as always. Just perfect for my Tae."

Whenever she says things like this, you've made it your mission to go against it. Because believe it or not, you're well aware of what she means. Also, the constant conversation you'd pick up between your mother and her only made it possible. 

"But me and Tae are friends." You tell her with a giggle and she cups your cheek. 

"Of course sweetheart. Friends. For now at least." She stands back up and glances over her shoulder. "Tae sweetie, we're going."

As if on cue, the boy finally appears with a white hoodie trapped between his fingers. He thrusts it your way while poking the inside of his cheek. 

"Here."

"Thank you!"

Couple of hours had finally passed by and you three were finally roaming the mall. You gape at the pretty dresses displayed behind glass walls. Taehyung on the other hand had been too focused on his phone. And it wasn't until his mother's confiscated it that he finally joined you. 

"You two just stay here okay? Don't talk to strangers and wait until I come back." Mrs Kim shifts her firm gaze to look at her son. "Tae, don't leave her okay?" 

The boy nods and Mrs Jeon enters the changing booth. Which was just ten steps away. She's left the two of you on a bench facing the changing booth. So basically, you'll see her when she finally steps out. 

You make yourself comfortable and begin swinging your legs back and forth with a grin stretched across your face. 

"You know, Jimin drew a dragon today. It was purple, blue and grey."

The response you get in return is a scoff but you going on.

"He played with me today and asked if we could be friends."

Taehyung finally looks at you. "What did you say?"

"I said yes. Jimin's cool and cute." And he really is. He has puffy cheeks that makes your fingers tingle, just wanting to poke them. And not to mention the way he smiles. Whenever he does it, his eyes disappears. 

The boy beside you grinds his teeth together, causing you to turn to him confused. 

"Tae, are you okay?" He looks angry. 

"No I'm not." 

A shiver slithers down your back like a snake when you hear his tone.  But you keep your gaze planted at him. 

"Why?"

"Because I don't like sharing what's mine." 

From that day on, you knew you had to be cautious around Taehyung.

Ten Years Later 

You suddenly find yourself trapped in the janitor's closet with only the light under the door to let you see. Right after first period had ended, you were dragged away and ended up here. 

"Tae." You say in a slow, exhausted manner. Exhausted because what he's doing is ridiculous. "Let go."

"Why should I?" He drags out in a low, seductive tone. You feel your legs go weak as he leans in to brush his nose against the crook of your neck. He's keeping both your hands locked behind, denying you access of movement. 

You could kick him where it hurts, but his knee's pressing between your legs. And the more he moves his body closer, you wince at the thought of your uniform skirt rising. 

"Once I'm free-" You start of with clenched teeth. "I'm killing you."

"Be my guest, sweetheart." His breath's hot against your skin when he talks, making you close your eyes tight. You wiggle your hands but he only tightens his grip. 

Things started turning out this way just a week ago. The first time it happened was when he was drunk. You had caught him in a bar surrounded with half naked girls and a group of friends that were bad influence. And the fact that he was underage made you furious like no other. 

You had dragged him by the arm and out of that bar only to be trapped by him on the dark alleyway. With hid dark eyes boring into yours and his lips almost brushing against yours, he uttered the same words he had told you back when you were kids. 

"I don't like sharing what's mine." Before blacking out completely. Unfortunately, things didn't stop there. He became more aggressive. And irrational. 

You manage to free your hand and use that to clutch the collar of his uniform, gritting. "Let go now or someone's going to get hurt."

Amusement flashes his eyes and he leans in to brush his nose against yours before letting you go completely. He takes a step back and creaks the door open with a smirk on his face. 

"Don't tell, mom." With that, he leaves you alone.

You press your hand against your chest and curse at the fast beating of your heart. 

This time, it was scary.