11 | drowned blood

Taking a few more sips out of my drink I could see from the corner of my eye something expected yet unexpected wait does that make sense?

Putting the drink down I peered back to Enzo and Roy seeing how his fist connected with her jaw.

I was positive it was going to hurt like a bitch.

As soon as I saw his eyes open, I knew he noticed it as well.

He had lost control and regret washed over his face, following rage.

She immediately held her jaw, rage filling her own silver eyes.

Enzo had severe anger issues carrying as most of the Russo men. 

Over the years he mastered and controlled his outbursts.

As we were kids the outburst happened constantly. Of course, Silas, Leo, Lorenzo, Isa, and I never understood what was happening, but over the years we discovered he had difficulties controlling his anger.

Especially when he felt in danger.

Not one single soul wanted to see him pissed off. Perhaps that is why he was so good at what he did.

He never felt regret once hitting his opponents, he rather felt relief.

Of course, some people as Royalty were smart enough to find his weakness which was his dark eyes.

Not many could find his weakness but there was always this worry he had that maybe one day someone could use it against him, and that's why he mastered eyes closed material arts for two years.

Seeing as Enzo stepped forward, I knew that I had to step in even though I was enjoying seeing Enzo's ass busted.

Running up to her and I pulled her back by her waist seeing Enzo's eyes harden more.

I knew if he wouldn't have known I could beat his ass in one minute, he would have strangled me by now punching me until I blacked out.

Jokes on you I was the strongest out of us all since my father Domenico Emilio was the fighter and bodyguard of the Russo's and the one who had trained Enzo and the boys.

Being his son had profits.

On top of that I was crazy sexy.

"Augusto what are you doing?" she asked barely a whisper, never had I seen that girl concerned in these couple of weeks.

By her behavior, I knew she was not a person to care for others only for Isa and I assume her close ones.

"Roy he is out of control, he would want you to be maybe a tiny bit aside from him," I said pulling her backward by her waist.

Fuck how were Enzo's eyes getting darker? He was out of danger, out of threat.

... Of course!

Letting go of Roy I stepped back holding my arms up in surrender seeing her look back at me with a questioning look.