A.N. The 50th Chapter

Hey guys, I was on an updating spree last 4 days because I wanted to post the 50th chapter on this day. In real life, my lucky number is 5 and co incidentally this fic has a huge resemblance with it.

This Fic has 50 chapters.

This Fic has 5 volumes.

This is my 5th author note (I deleted the rest of them because one of my readers said that it was a little annoying)

This is my 5th book (I took down the fifth fic I wrote because wattpad changed some of it guidelines and I didn't want someone else to report me because of mature content. In reality wattpad guidelines are turning BL as they want the app to be kid friendly)

Today is 5th of March

I started writing this book 5 months ago.

The latest volume has 5 chapters

And there are exactly 5 Special chapters.

And I have just passed 55.5 k viewers.

Coincidences can be Freaky indeed. So guys keep reading and enjoying the series.

And let me confirm few things,

First  of all this fic will have 10 volumes. I will be skipping one of the volumes. Either the Volume 7 or the Volume 8 because Ryueen and Ayanokouji's confrontation has already been concluded. And volume eight is only there for the T-Rex scene.

And please, this is my first fic. I literally wrote at the starting of this fic. Don't expect too much from me in the romance department. I don't know how to write couple love and all of that. I only know fluff. 

And I focus on psychology more. Human emotions are just awesome. That's why I enjoy writing monologues.

And one more thing, my holidays are gonna end soon, so there is 5% chance I may put this book on hold. Sorry even though I love writing, I prioritize my studies more.

That's all and thank you for reading.