Chapter 05

Jis Rab Ne Dil Milaya Hai..,

Insha'Allah Woh Naseeb Bhi Mila Dega❤️...

***

Zoya's POV:--

I gulped nervously. My hands were slightly shivering, so I curled my palm into a fist in order to stop my hand from shivering. Every eyes in the room was on me, waiting for me to say something.

The moment we came home from Iqra's parent house, I gathered everyone in the living room of our house saying I want to say something important.

Unconsciously, my hands started playing with the hem of my dupatta. Sweat started forming on my forehead. I opened my mouth and closed it. This went on for a whole three minutes.

Come on, Zoya. You can do this!! I encourage myself.

"If you don't want to say anything, I would like to go to my room and call it a night." My Abba said, making me blurt out immediately, while closing my eyes.

"Idon'twanttomarryMustafa....."

After that, what I heard was a complete silence, making me think if my ears are working properly or not.

Slowly I opened my right eye and then the left one. To see everyone was looking at me with confused look. My sister shook her head and pull her mobile out and started scrolling through her Instagram account. Thinking that what I am going to say isn't something important. Making me take a pillow from beside me and throw at her.

"Kya hai?" (What happened?) She snaps.

"I am trying to say something here and you are busy scrolling through your Instagram account." I snapped back at her.

"Jo Bolna Hai Woh Bole Aur Dafa Hoye." (Speak what you want to say and get lost.) She said making Jiju chuckle and making me scrowl.

"FARAH!!!" Ammi gave her a look, which was enough to shut her off. The corner of my mouth slightly quirked up. That's the benefit of benefit the Ammi's favourite and being the youngest child.

"Zoya beta, what you want to talk about?" Ammi asked with a smile on her face, making Farah Appi snicker.

"Ammi, I don't want to marry Mustafa." I walk towards her and got on my knees and rest my head on her lap, as I stated seriously.

"Why would that be?" Abba inquired, raising his eyebrow.

"I always saw him as a brother." I replied honestly.

"Well that's nonsense." Ammi said looking at me.

"Remember, Farah used to call Bilal brother too before their marriage. But look how happy they are right now." She exclaimed suddenly, making Farah Appi spit the water out of her mouth and was coughing hardly. Bilal Jiju started rubbing her back.

"Ammi, you better not drag me into this." Farah Appi said with her red face.

"Ammi..." I whine.

"He isn't someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with. I will not marry him." I stated adamantly.

"Maine Apni Jaban Di Hai Unhe. So you don't have a choice but to marry him." (I have given my word to them.) Abba said standing up.