twenty-one

( TWENTY-ONE )
( CANCELLED AND FOR WHAT )
tw: none

sage :) @ sageflores
currently getting supplies to make cookies and the three nimrods didn't want to come. i'm sad now :[

 i'm sad now :[

_

george @ georgenotfound
you can't blame them
| sage :) @ sageflores
why are you so mean to me :[[

karl :] @ karljacobs
did you know that if you use [] for smiley faces are so much cooler and swaggier?
| sage :) @ sageflores
no way! the most swaggiest person taught me that!!
| karl :] @ karljacobs
as they should

tommy @ tommyinnit
i cant fucking move let me be you american
| schlatt @ jschlatt
PLEASE YOURE JUST PRESSED

jack @ jackmanifoldtv
b l e a c h
| sage :) @ sageflores
STILL? PLS GO BUY YOURSELF SOME

tubbo @ tubbolive
i mean we're leaving in 2 weeks cause we bought extra tickets so be happy not sad :D
| sage @ sageflores
what did i just read

user1
does she not understand that she can't clout chase from everyone PLUS she can't fuck everyone? it's just embarrassing at this point. just fucking apologize
| user2
hey! pls don't call her all that. and plus she doesn't want to fuck everyone. all her friends are m i n o r s and she already had a fan base! also, what does she need to apologize for?
| user1
oblivious. she needs to apologize for her being mean to one of her fans!

 she needs to apologize for her being mean to one of her fans!

| user4
just saw the video. sickening
| tubbo @ tubbolive
are you guys being serious? that was me in the video.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage :) @ sageflores
hello everyone! i just wanted to clarify some things going on about me under the trending hashtag #cancelsage , the dms from the person are from one of my ex bestfriends. they left me for years until they found out i was successful and had a big platform. she came running back until i COMPLETELY cut her off. she's tried making millions of rumors of me so i can lose my platform but i have enough experience with her bullshit. (1/?)
| sage :) @ sageflores
the video which she meant and the one that just resurfaced was not supposed to bring anyone any harm. ONE, the video was in 2016. not 2018. the video is obviously old. this video isn't as serious. the video shows me walking while the other person tries to hug me. THE OTHER PERSON WASNT A SUPPORTER OR STRANGER!! (2/?)
| sage :) @ sageflores
the other person in the video is @ tubbolive . yes it's him. please remember that tubbo and i have been bestfriends since we were fucking born. we were bored and created that video. it was posted on youtube titled "rude celebrity with fans parody". don't believe me? search it up for yourself. i didn't mean for this video to become controversial. if in any way offended you, i am deeply sorry. this video wasn't meant to resurface or to be shown in a bad view. it was just two teenagers being bored as hell, (3/?)
  | sage :) @ sageflores
if you don't accept this apology, then go you. if you do, then thank you for giving me a second chance. i love you all and please try and drink some water for me! <3 (4/4)
_