Chapter 90

Chasity's POV-

"Tell me about your exes," Stefan said to me while he's laying on my stomach.

"Okay. They were mostly all drug dealers except the occasional nice people. I went to some dance with a guy because he did my math homework for me. I felt bad that no one liked him so I bought him tacos. Apparently, he was allergic to tacos so I bought him some allergy medication." I replied.

"Yikes poor guy," Stefan said.

"Yea he got shot. He's dead. Anyways spill about your life." I told him.

"Well, there's Missy."

"Yea that little bit- girl."

"There's my dad."

"Interesting. A father." I said nodding my head.

"Oh, then there's my stepmom." HUH?!

"STEPMOTHER?! WHAT?" I asked.

"Sir we arrived." The jet person said to Stefan.

Stefan just gave her a cold stare and the man started walking away.

"Thank you!" I yelled.

Stefan looked at me funnily.

"That was rude of you," I told him.

"What was rude?" He asked.

"The guy flew us to Rome and back and you didn't even thank him," I replied.

"I thank him by paying him way more than minimum wage and not killing him," Stefan said.

"Sounds kind of legit. Now let's go. I want tacos." I said and dragged him outside.

Stefan drove me to my house.

I don't have to tell my brothers about what Stefan and I did in Rome right?

Yea that's my private life.

We got home and I heard a scream.

"AHHHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME, ANTONIO! STOP HARASSING A PREGNANT GIRL!" Maddie yelled.

"WHAT SECRET ARE YOU KEEPING!?" He yelled.

"HEYY BESTIES!" I yelled.

"BITCHHHH!" Ant farm yelled and jumped on me. Not the nice hugs but he tacked me onto the ground.

"What?" I asked dragging his hair.

I threw him onto the wall.

I'm strong.

Stefan picked me up and wow his muscles are hot.

He placed me on the couch.

Why is Stefan stronger than me? NOT FAIR!!

"Missy you know you can't go running around town asking people for money. They're going to think that you don't have a family. Plus aren't you rich?" Rocco said.

"Very rich but I could be richer." She replied winking and ran to me.

"Did she just wink at Rocco?" Maddie asked me and I was cracking up.

"Fair point," Rocco said laughing and one by one, everyone came downstairs.

"CHASITY!" My brothers yelled and hugged me.

"Missed me bitches?" I asked.

"Well, there was more food in the pantry with you gone sooo..." Angelo said and I smacked him.

"We're kidding. Of course, we missed you but you're grounded." Leo said.

"Grounded? The fuck is that?" I asked.

"Wait now I remember. But why?" I asked.

"Is it because she lost her virginity to Stefan?" Maddie questioned confused. BITCHHH!

"YOU LOST WHAT TO WHAT TO HUH?!" My brothers yelled.

All hell broke loose.