4.25

(Please do not comment "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH DAKOTA??" because it will be reavealed in the next chapter. I'm a bit sick of people bashing her, she's gone through a lot alright.. I love you guys but please refrain from saying that's she's stupid._

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @s3xtharry for her comments on prior chapters. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO LOOK AT THIS STORY PAST LOUIS OR HARRYS "HOTNESS". LIKE PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY HINTS, AND SHE'S ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO NOTICE IT AND I'M SO HAPPY.

Like guys there's foreshadowing and stuff. 

But oh well.

Happy Valentines Day beautifuls!

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS AND FEEDBACK (Only if you want :))

// 

December 15th 2015 

12:09 PM

Central London

Statement Lane

Middle of the street

               “You would have never have come for me, would you?” Dakota breathed out in silent rage as she stared outside of the cars window.  After a silence, she added, “you would have left me in the arms of a monster.”

               “This was important.”

               “Do you feel good?” she asked him sarcastically. “Do you feel like a king now? You killed my brother Louis, you fucking murdered him!”

               “I had to!” Louis yelled, scaring her and making her shrink back in her seat. “He was going to throw me into jail if I didn’t! I don’t want to go to jail!”

               Dakota kept quiet, as she kept her stare in the outside world. Her brother was now gone, her saviour had vanished off the face of the Earth. She wished he would be okay, wherever he was.

               She hasn’t felt this lonely for a long time. The realization that the void within was her was present, began to catch up. Quickly too.

               +

               It’s been another fives days. Five days of anticipating, pacing and crying. Five days of ignoring her mother calls, five days of ignoring Calum’s parked car, five days of ignoring Harry’s knocks on the door, asking the girl he loved was  home (Louis was gone mostly during the daytime anyway)

               Dakota was more than upset, she finally felt dead within. She wanted to hug someone and cry in their chest, but something in her stopped her. She wanted to stay with Louis, even after everything. She wasn’t going to give up on them now.

               Louis had told her to leave, telling her he was actually going to leave to Shanghai in China for real this time. He was to leave before Christmas, without her. He told her if it wasn’t safe before, it isn’t safe now.