7.09

Season 7, episode 14

As Helena and Mark entered Arizona and Callie's apartment, ready for their weekly breakfast, the short girl greeted. "Morning!"

"Morning, Lena." Callie shot back, her eyes widening with excitement as she looked at the girl. "Oh, you're starting to show."

"I know." Helena smiled, sitting at the women's kitchen counter, Mark standing behind her. Arizona blended something in her blender, looking back momentarily to shoot them a smile.

"Our baby's gonna have the Sloan height." Mark told them, proudly, making Helena let out a giggle.

"I made you two breakfast!" The blond let out excitedly.

However, as she started pouring a green liquid into the first cup, Helena's nose scrunched up as Callie complained. "What is it?"

"It's a kale and apple juice smoothie." She smiled at the two pregnant women.

"Are you sure it's not swamp water? It looks suspiciously like swamp water..." Helena looked at the drink with a disgusted expression.

"No, it's full of nutrients that the baby needs." The blond corrected with a smile.

"It also has chunks." Callie pointed out, as Mark picked the drink up, seemingly examining it. "I don't drink chunks."

"Arizona, thank you for the... breakfast, but I think I'll just stick to the coffee and toast." Helena smiled, moving to the women's coffee machine.

As Mark brought the glass to his nose, he almost gagged, letting out. "Oh, God, that stinks. Are you trying to help the babies or torture their mothers?!"

"Yeah, tell the woman." The taller brunette scoffed. "We're allowed to have one cup of regular coffee."

"Ok, wait, Mark. Are you aware that there are studies that link caffeine with pre-term labor, low birth weight and other birth defects?" The peds attending questioned.

At that, Helena slowly put the cup of coffee she was making down, turning to look at her husband with widened and slightly panicked eyes.

The look on the man's face seemed to match her own, as he shrugged. "That goo looks great. I say you two stick to the goo."

"B-but... coffee? I don't function without coffee, I-I'm a surgical resident!" Helena let out, her voice small and a bit upset.

"And you two can't just dictate what we're allowed to eat and drink!" The other pregnant woman complained.

"Nobody's dictating anything, but you two are pregnant now, things have to be...different. You have to eat better and take it easier at work and... if it helps well give up caffeine too!" The blond tried, Mark shrugging as Helena pouted.