1.23

_______________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

_______________

Just like before, Minhee sat on the grass while looking up the dark sky, staring at the stars and the moon

A smile crept on her face as she chuckled a little, "he's watching me and he's missing me" she muttered to herself, continue to watch the moon while feeling the wind brushing her hair.

She closed her eyes before letting out a little sigh. She loves doing this. Sitting there staring at the stars and moon while feeling the cold wind.

She loves it because it's relaxing and she feels peace.

She feels peace by doing this, she could release her stress and tired just by doing this.

She fluttered her eyes opened as she felt someone placing a jacket on her. She turned to her right and saw Donghyuck.

He smiled warmly before taking a seat next to her. "I saw your door room opened and you're not inside, Jongho said you're here"

Minhee nodded her head before grinning "I'm always here when I can sleep"

Haechan looked up to the sky staring at the stars before turning his attention back to the girl who's closing her eyes with a small smile plastering on her face.

"it's relaxing here" he blurted.

Minhee nodded her head "I know right" she chuckled before turning to the male. "you wanna know something?"

Haechan simply nodded his head. She smiled and pointed towards the moon.

"my brother and I used to do stargazing together, he said, if I saw the moon, that's mean he's watching me"

"and if there are stars that mean he miss me too"

Haechan chuckled a little, staring at the girl. "you're being cute again" Minhee rolled her eyes before nudging the male.

"I really hope I could go back home to meet him, I miss him so much"

Haechan tilted his head "then why didn't you go back to him?" he asked but the girl shook her head. "not yet, i won't go back to him yet"

Minhee let out a heavy sighed.

"I want to find those who broke my family, I want to find them and kill them, but-" she stopped on her mid sentences before letting out a bitter chuckle.

"I know I can't kill them"

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows "and why is that? You work as a mafia, why can't you kill people? They're bad for killing innocent people"

Minhee nodded her head "that's right, but I can't kill them because of my trauma, I'm scared my trauma will haunt me back"

She turned to Haechan, "I saw my parents died with my own eyes, hyuck"

Tears started to build up in her eyes. "can i... hug you?" she asked and without thinking twice, Haechan pulled the girl in his warm embrace.

"it's okay Minhee, let it out, you can cry" he said while patting the girl head in comforting way.

"you won't judge me right?" she asked with a small voice. Haechan furrowed his eyebrows "why should I judge you?"

Minhee shook her head, "I'm weak, mafia should be strong but I'm not strong"

Haechan sighed "Minhee" he broke the hug and cupped her face with his hands. He stared into her eyes and she stared back into his.

What a beautiful pair of eyes she has.

"it's okay to cry Minhee, crying doesn't make us weak, you are not weak, you are strong because you don't give up even how complicated your life is, look at you, you had a big problem here, but you still able to make everyone around you feel happy, you make everyone smile because of you and you didn't show them your sadness because you don't want them to worry"

He tucked her hand behind her ear before smiling softly. "you are a strong girl I've ever met"

Minhee hugged him again, "you are really good listener and very good with your words" she mumbled before tightening the hug.

"you and Jongho always reminds me of my brother" she blurted. "my brother will always give a good advice and he always give me a big hug whenever I'm sad, he will pat my head softly and told me that I'm doing great, you guys are just like him"

Haechan smiled "I think it's getting late, you should rest, c'mon" he spoke and the girl nodded her head.

Haechan sent the girl to her room before rushing towards Jongho's room.

He opened the door opened only to see the guy scrolling on his phone. "you're still awake" Jongho asked and Haechan closed the door behind him.

"I now know who she actually is" he blurted.