DOBBY

_____

_____

Early the next morning Harry felt himself stir in his sleep as he experienced yet again another memory with Voldemort. Instantly he opened his eyes, glancing down and seeing his limbs tangled with Ethaline's. It took hours to get her to sleep, he knew she was suffering from post traumatic stress and would help her through it.

Not only because he cared but because they needed her.

He smiled lightly at the girl before deciding on looking around for a second, just to pass the time. Slowly he tried to take her arm off of his waist before she whined quietly and held her tighter making him laugh softly, "I'm going to look around—"

She scoffed, "What's your pretty face going to do? Hm? Scare the em away?" She asked sarcastically before snuggling closer into his chest, "You should just stay here and keep me warm."

Harry felt his cheeks turn red, "Ethy..." he whispered.

She groaned in annoyance and rolled off the makeshift bed before heading elsewhere to wake up. Harry shook his head, used to her dramatic nature before beginning to look around.

Harry got to Sirius' room, his chest aching as he stepped into his childhood bedroom that had layers of dust.

"Harry!" Ron called, "We found something!"

Harry closed the door and made his way down the hall where he saw Ethaline muttering something to Ron before he shoved her gently. Ethaline only laughed quietly, shuffling it off before she stepped inside the room. "This belonged to Reggie." She muttered, "Sirius' brother."

"Reggie?" Hermione asked.

"Regulus Black." Ethaline confirmed, "My uncle."

"What can you tell us of him?" Harry asked as they stepped inside and began to snoop.

"Well according to my mother he wasn't very social. He was put into Death Eater ranks during the first war...died." She said quietly as she motioned for Ron to look under the bed.

The red head didn't protest.

"He served as a caution tale to my brother and I...as well as Sirius." She admitted, "Apparently at some point he deflected but that's where the story ends..." she trailed off slowly when she saw a gold box.

She opened it and furrowed her eyebrows, she had seen this locker before.

"Father?" Young Ethaline entered her father's office holding her stuffed animal, "Father are you going to tuck me in?"