Chapter 14

NAYEON

We were all sat down at the dinner table. The bodyguards of the mansion or whatever you call them was standing behind Seulgi.

"I told Mr. Kwon that we need his bodyguards' help. Now I want you all to meet them." She stood up.

A guy that I always see following Lisa waved his hand. "Oh Sehun, Lisa's bodyguard.. for now." He winked on Lisa's side, I heard the latter muttering curses under her breath. I chuckled.

A tall charming guy with huge ears saluted. "Park Chanyeol."

A cute looking guy, with his monolid eyes, I would've questioned if he was even able to see, smiled at us. "Kwon Soonyoung, but Hoshi's fine."

And the good looking guy, he's white as Snow White then nodded his head lightly. "Kim Junmyeon."

I stopped breathing. All of the guys' name came flooding my mind, it keeps echoing inside my head that Chaeyoung, who was next to me asked if I was fine. I nodded my head and stared at the guys in front of us.

What the hell is the Dark Ages doing here?

"So, you've found out who are the members?" I asked Jennie, she nodded and then pointed her thumb next to her, which was Jung Yerin.

"With the help of this woman."

"Would you tell me? I promised I won't tell anyone about it—"

"You know I will, Nayeon. When did I kept a secret to you?" She chuckled on me. I just stared at her. Jennie had changed so much, I could say being away from Mr. Jiyong helped her.

I mean, pressure was all over her the moment she was born. She was expected to be as a great Holder like Mr. Jiyong, at a young age, she had to learn lots of things while wondering who was her parents. While wondering why did they send her away?

"This is what we got so far. Dark Ages has 9 members, sadly, we only recognized a few. My brother, Kim Junmyeon, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and.." She suddenly went silent.

Yerin smacked the back of her head. "Why do you keep on forgetting his name, idiot?" She looks like a mad mentor.

Jennie rolled her eyes, scratching where Yerin hit her. "Kwon Songkong?"

What Yerin did shocked the hell out of me. She threw a soil with some grasses on Jennie, the latter was fast enough to dodge and in a blink of an eye, she was already behind me, hiding from Yerin. I laughed hard.

"She's a sadist, why did I even became friends with you?" She asked, Yerin gave her a middle finger.

"Kwon Soonyoung, Jennie, what Songkong are you saying, is that even a name?" Yerin's face scrunched.

"You're just jealous because your crush smiled at me earlier." I felt Jennie smirking behind me.

"And I thought you don't keep secrets from me, Jennie?" I told her.

"Hey, it was Yerin's secret not mine." She defended. Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa will be so happy to see her like this. I just hope we could be able to take down Dark Ages, so that Jennie could go back to her friends and tell her about her feelings for her.

"So, Kim Junmyeon, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and Kwon Soonyoung?" The two nodded.

"We should go now, Yerin." They were both about to leave when Jennie halt from walking. "I almost forgot," She faced me, looking serious as ever. "They're close to you, Nayeon. Be careful and please, look out for them for me."