XXV. Surprise

"Toya, can you bring the twins over today?" My mom asked.

"Yes, I definitely can bring them. Let me take a shower while they sleep, then give them a bath, and we'll be on our way."

"Okay, take your time." She said before I hung up. I took a ten minute shower because one of the twins woke up. I got dressed and threw my long thick curly hair in a ponytail, using bobby pins.

"Okay bath time." I said putting water in their tub. I undressed them, then kissed their cheek before putting them in the tub. Latoya started talking baby gibberish and I smiled.

"What you talking about?"  I cooed and she smiled kicking her feet splashing me. I laughed as she started talking more. "Yeah." I smiled and she started laughing. I have happy babies! They two weeks already, I swear they were born yesterday.

My parents and Keenon's dad helps me out so much! His mom is on drugs and tries to get my babies, so I got a restraining order against her. Keenon isn't mad at me because it's for my safety and the twins safety. "Okay, princess your getting out first." I said and Kj started crying, Latoya looked at him like what that fuck. I laughed and took their picture. I recorded them because Latoya start talking baby gibberish to Kj. He started talking back to her and it sounded like they were arguing. I laughed taking a video. When I got them out the tub, they stopped arguing and just like his daddy Kj had to get the last word. I got them dressed, Kj had on a black onesie with khaki colored cargos and Jordans. Latoya had on a red dress onsie with white polka dots and white sandals. "Time to go." I said after I finished packing their diaper bag. I picked them up with my purse on my shoulder and their diaper bag on my back. I put them in their seats and buckled them in, making sure they were secure. I got in the car, locked the house door, and turned the alarm on with my phone. I went to my mom's house and got the kids seats out of the car with my crying babies in them.

"Okay babies, your going to eat in a little bit." I said unlocking the door and going in.

"Why they crying like that?" My mom asked as I as the seats on the couch.

"They're hungry." I told her taking them out the seat. I put my breastfeeding poncho on, after lifting my shirt and bra, I put both of them under and made sure they both latched on.

"Why don't you give them bottle?"

"It hurts to pump them!  That's why I left some in your deep freezer and Michael's deep freezer, so I won't have to." I said. "Are they staying the night?" I asked as Yaya started talking. "Girl, you need to be eating!" I said putting my nipple back in her mouth.

"You might want them to." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said.

"I'm planning to the christening when Keenon comes home." I said.

"That'll be a good welcome type thing." My mom said.

"God I miss him more and more everyday!" I said. "I need him to help with these kids! I haven't shaved my vagina since he left." I told her and she laughed. "I'm serious, everytime you guys take them or Micheal takes them, I work out, then sleep. Now it's like, I'll do it when it's time to pick him up." I said burping the babies, then I was getting ready to leave.

"Bye Toya." My mom said hugging me. I kissed the twins, then went to the door. I opened it searching my purse for my keys, hitting someone.

"Oh, I'm sor-- oh my God!" I exclaimed covering my mouth, as a tear fell. "I miss you." I cried hugging him so tight.

"I miss you too Ma." Keenon said kissing my neck.

"I thought you had three more months." I said as he wiped my tears.

"Aharon is a good lawyer." He said. "That's why I didn't let you visit." He said.

"You asshole." I said punching him and he laughed.

"Gimme a kiss." He said and I puckered my lips.  He pecked them, then bit my bottom lip for entrance. I let him in and I miss these kisses. "Now, where my babies at?" He asked and I smiled. We went inside and my mom was playing with them. Keenon played with them for a while, he was shocked that we have kids!

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving." He said.

"Well, you know where everything is." I said.

"Oh for real?" He asked. "I know what yo ass need." He said tackling me on the couch. I laughed and kissed him.

"I wish we could, but I just had babies and I'm not even suppose to be driving let alone have sex for six weeks."

"You lucky you had MY babies and you didn't know I was getting out." I kissed him.

"Ima cook you something." I said smiling. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"A smoothie." He said and I giggled.

"That's not food."

"Come on baby, six months."

"What kind?"

"Surprise me." I nodded and went to the kitchen. I made two big glasses and gave one to Keenon. "This is the first time I made this, it's strawberry shortcake." I said and he scooped whip cream out of his cup and slapped it on my face, right on my nose. I laughed as we both sat out smoothies down. I laid on top of him smiling as he grabbed a handful of ass. I kissed him and giggled.
"I love you girl." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I told him laying my head on his chest.