63.

Aary's POV

        "So Harry doesn't have the horcrux," I huff while falling back into my chair. "And he supposedly he doesn't know where it is either. That's most likely bullshit, though."

       Blaise pulls a chair out beside me and sits down. "I know that trip wasn't pointless but it feels like it was."

          "Yeah? And who told you to not come?" Draco scolds while pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

       I watch how fast he downs the liquid without even flinching and glance over at Mal. She's already staring at him with a sad expression.

                 "We have other shit to drink here." Blaise mumbles.

       Draco narrows his eyes. "Don't act all high and mighty because you're sober for once."

            "Alright," Mal interrupts the argument. "So Harry doesn't have it, that's good. But that doesn't mean he isn't on the right track to finding it. With the information that you have, Aary, we might be able to get to it first."

            "The information Potter has is probably better..." Draco mutters.

       Malory slaps him across the arm and he shoots her a glare.

                            "Aary just try to think, please."

      I nod while rubbing my temples aggressively.

        "Every memory is blurry, it's not like I was sitting in the same room as them when they were talking. Like I said, I was snooping. And I didn't even get to do that for long because Kreacher..."

       Suddenly, I remember someone that was the eyes and ears of Grimmauld.

                 "Oh my gosh," I stand up from my chair. "Kreacher?!"

       When I say his name he apparates into the kitchen directly in front of me. My eyes widen with relief.

             "Aaryana, I did not know you were back at Grimmauld once again." He says while looking up at me.

       I give him a smile. "It's a long story that we unfortunately do not have time for. I have something very important to ask, alright?"

      Kreacher nods as I sit back down in my chair to get eye level with him.

              "Did you ever hear my uncle or my dad talking about a horcrux?"

       He scratches his head and closes his eyes while trying to think. Malory and Blaise both lean closer as a way of showing their curiosity.

          "There were mentions of something," He mutters while pacing back and forth. "But I don't quite remember what it was."

                    Draco scoffs under his breath. "How helpful."

         I shoot him a glare and continue to ask Kreacher questions. "You can't think of anything? Not even anything to do with a sort of necklace?"

       The moment those words come out of my mouth, Kreacher's head shoots up.

                    "You mean the Slytherin locket?"

        I turn to Malory and she shrugs her shoulders. The locket was never really given a name that we're aware of.

             "Do you remember what the Slytherin locket looks like?" I ask him.