Chapter 14: 'Parent's Day'

Today was Parent's Day at the plex. An annual event that focuses on the appreciation of mothers and fathers, for going through the trouble of bringing their children here. Everything adult priced was now reduced and many more deals were created. So naturally, the plex was full and busy...

So busy.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE IT'S GO TIME!" You announced to the employees and animatronics. "EVERYONE TO THEIR STATIONS!" You watched as every human coworker scatter to get to their posts. 

"CHICA! ROXANNE! YOU TWO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THOSE KIDS DON'T RECK YOUR PROPS! I AM NOT TRYING TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO FIX ANOTHER GO CART!" You shivered at the thought. "OR ANOTHER WET FLOOR SIGN, EGH!" You gagged. 

"Hey! I didn't know the kid would actually do it!" Roxanne defended. 

"I don't know Roxy, from my point of view it looked like you were hoping that he would." Chica crossed her arms. 

"Oh come on! You guys don't believe that do you?!" The wolf looked at the others, hoping someone would take her side. They all avoided eye contact with her. 

"Yall are fake." She deadpanned. 

Monty let out a snort trying not to laugh, but failing miserably. Freddy basically began stopping him out for breaking character. 

"Wait! No! I'm sorry man! I'm sorry!" The gator tried to apologize between laughs. 

"No you're not! You're still laughing!" Freddy growled, continuing to kick his best friend to the floor. 

You could only roll your eyes with a smile. 

Then you broke the mood by blowing a whistle.

"CHICA! ROXANNE! POSTS! NOW PLEASE!"

The wolf and chicken gave you a salute and raced off to their sections of the plex. 

"NOW, FIZZY IS ALREADY AT HER POST! SO FREDDY AND MONTY, I NEED THE TWO OF YOU TO-"

"Hello, excuse me miss..." A feminine voice with a foreign accent caught your attention by tapping your shoulder. 

Turning around you spotted a woman, she looked like she was around maybe in her late forties, but also looked young at the same time. She had brown eyes and short curly brown hair. Light freckles sprinkled across her cheeks. She must have had children, because she had pretty wide hips, and her thighs had a good bit of meat on them too! 

"Oh, hello there ma'am! Do you need anything?" You answered. 

"Oh well I am looking for my child. I was told that if I needed help I could ask you or one of the animatronics. No offense but I'm very confused, every employee I asked where I could find help, you were the first name that always left their mouths. Why is that?" 

"Oh well, I am pretty much the second head guy here..." 

"Oh! Well in that case can you help me find my boy?" She clasped her hands together, eyes full of hope. 

"Of course! Just describe what your child looks like to the animatronic of your choosing and-" 

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE TO GUIDE THIS FINE LADY!" Montgomery interjected, shoving you to the ground to get in between you and the women. 

"Monty! What the hell?!" You hissed, rubbing your arm which you landed on wrong. 

"Y/n! Language around the children!" Freddy huffed as he knelt down to help you up. 

"So! What does a lovely woman like you's child look like?" Monty asked, tail wagging behind him. 

"Oh my what a charmer!" The woman gushed, smiling. "Well, my little boy has blue eyes-"