chapter 26

❝she meets her secret angel❞

"you guys already have your christmas tree and decorations up? it's like the first week of november!", itadori stated.

"your point?", marri asked, smiling at the sparkling angel — that was created with swarovski crystals to impersonate marri's beauty (as she was the angel) — on top of the tree.

itadori sighed.

"I cannot argue with a kid", the pink-haired boy said.

"yeah, because you know you won't win", marri stated, to which kugisaki and fushiguro had snorted as itadori gasped.

"the sass!"

"is immaculate, I know", marri shrugged.

"how do you even know that word?!"

"...s'kuna...", the little girl muttered, making a mouth and an eye pop out from itadori's cheek.

"I told you not to tell!!"

"BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!", marri huffed, running over to itadori as she made grabby hands.

the usual lines had then appeared as sukuna scoffed, crossing his arms as he refused to carry the girl.

"marri, do you want to go grocery shopping with papa?", satoru asked.

"no. I wanna go with s'kuna", the little girl bluntly said, to which satoru's jaw had dropped.

"MARRI! HOW COULD YOU?!"

"come on s'kuna. we've got places to be and things to do", marri said as she grabbed onto the curse's hand, to which kugisaki and fushiguro were left with their devastated sensei.