Chapter 91

Chasity's POV-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?!"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL STEFAN."

"Wait you were a virgin? That's surprising. I mean AHH WHAT?" Leo said.

"BITCHHH!" Marco Polo replied and slapped his head.

"CALM DOWN GUYS! CHASITY DIDN'T LOSE HER VIRGINITY! I just thought she did cuz doesn't everyone lose their virginity in Rome?" Maddie lied and they weirdly enough believed her.

"No one loses their virginity in Rome." Donkey said.

"Exactly-

"Well, I did." I blurted out. FUCK!

"Oh my goodness," Maddie mumbled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" My brothers yelled.

"Shit. My bad." I mean I'm not really mad at Madeline cuz we all know I would have accidentally said it sooner or later and I did.

Stefan was laughing the whole time.

Wait he's still here.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you," Rocco said to Stefan.

"Okay." He replied and jumped on the sofa.

"Stop being so chill. It's going to anger them more." I whispered to him.

"Wait what's a virginity and do I have one?" Missy asked.

OH, MY FUCKING GOODNESS.

"You better have one." Stefan yawned.

"Lemme check. Is it like a type of toy or a board game?" She asked and I was laughing.

"Okay let's put it like this. Has a boy ever gave you touched you before?" I replied

"Oh my goodness Mr. Ramos gave me a high five. I lost my virginity to my teacher?!" She yelled and Stefan spat his water.

"Girl you're going to give him a heart attack," Maddie said.

"PLEASE- That is not how it works and you just murdered Stefan," I told her.

"Why don't we go upstairs, Missy," Maddie said and dragged her away.

"Now that that's settled. What the fuck?" Frank ocean yelled.

"I'm not going to give you the details cuz ew. But I did lose it in Villa Borghese. You wish you were me."

"Stefan isn't my type," Rocco said.

"He is mine tho." Ant farm chirped making a flirting face. I threw a pillow at him.

"What happened to Mr. Krabs?" I asked him.

"He cheated on me so I made out with his sister." He replied.

"As you should," I replied and went upstairs with Stefan.

"So when do I get to meet your family?" I asked him.

"Tonight." He replied.

"BROOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! You need to tell me days in advance." I told him.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know about my family. Missy well she's Missy. Tell her that Jojo Siwa is Santa Klaus and she will put her blood in the cookies so she'll be apart of Jojo. My stepmom is annoying. I hate her. She's stuck up and likes the bachelor. She's using my dad but that's not my problem. My dad, he's a workaholic. He's never home and always strict. When he's home he gets drunk off his ass and that's when he's interesting. That's that." Stefan said.

Interesting.

TACOS!