07.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SEVEN.
   [07]. Mombie Dearest.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴀɴᴅ ɪ' ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪ
ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

MALIK WAS AWAKENED BY the sound of a loud scream. Malik gasps awake and looks down realizing he was completely naked. He smirks then looks over to see who the lucky girl was but his eyes widened when he sees Elizabeth freaking Saltzman beside him as well— no clothing. Lizzie awkwardly puts her hand on his shoulder and siphons him so she could do a spell to poof up clothing.

And that's exactly what she did. Malik looks to the side and throws on his pants.

"Um... d-did we...?"

Lizzie anxiously nods. "Y-yeah... I think we did."

Malik awkwardly stands up, he rubs his head in frustration. "Oh god— we can't tell anyone about this Elizabeth."

"Well, no shit."

"I— um." Malik looks down at his watch, he sees the date. "Oh, shit— happy—happy birthday."

Lizzie grabs his arm so she could see his watch, her eyes widened. "Oh my god— I need to go set up!" she runs out of the gym leaving behind Malik.

The hybrid realizes he was also in charge of setting up today as well. He runs to his room and freshens up before he goes to the grand hall. Now, Malik has gathered his pack in the grand hall, where he is getting their help in preparing for Josie and Lizzie's birthday party that evening. He stands halfway up the staircase and starts giving out instructions to the various wolves in the room.

"All right, let's get the rest of these chairs and tables and get 'em out of here."

When the wolves look at each other warily, Malik comes down the stairs and claps his hands to spur them into action. "All right? Let's go, let's go!"

As Malik walks toward the middle of the room to start helping, Rafael appears behind him and starts walking in his direction. "Landon is gone."

"I'm aware." Malik starts to pick up a chair to move it aside while Rafael tries to continue to talk to him.

"So you just don't care?"

"You just don't stop." Malik narrows his eyes suspiciously and retorts in an annoyed tone of voice. "What do you want? I'm busy."

"Landon."

"Him being sent away was good for him."

"You've known him for two minutes, and you know what's good for him?"