Chapter 32

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Sam wants us to act like nothing has changed

Sam wants us to act like nothing has changed. He wants to wait until Jake makes his first move. We are sitting and eating when we hear his bike pull up to the pack house. Jared growls as does most of the pack. Sam glares at them and they all put on a playful attitude. They all run outside and start to pick on Jake. Leah stands with me as we glare at Jake and Bella. Leah walks out and I follow behind her. "Bella, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter." Jake says as Jared puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm really sorry about your dad. My dad really misses him." Bella says, giving her a pathetic wave.

"If you are here to toutair Jake some more feel free to leave. We don't need a talking blood bag around!" Leah says, walking away from the pack.

"Fun isn't she?" Jake says, giving me a sad smile. Jared glares at both of them.

"She isn't supposed to be here!" I say glaring at the both of them. Jared holds me close.

"Davina!" Jake growls out at me.

"Don't Davina me... The whore doesn't belong here." I say with venom in my voice. Bella steps back from me and the pack as Jake looks hurt that I am not letting him get his way.

"Look Davina I am sorry for all the pain I caused you... Could we move on and start new?" Bella asks as I scoff at her. This bitch really thinks I want or will ever be friends with her.

"Hell no!" I growl out at her. "Because we both know the only reason you want to start new is so I will tell you what I am, so you can use me to help your pathetic ass." I say with anger and distrust in my voice. Jared kisses my head and pulls me closer to him.

"She is right Jake. The tribal elders don't want her here and yet you brought her here anyway. You are in some trouble now!" Sam says walking out with Emily under his arm.

"Then I challenge for my rightful spot as ALPHA of the pack." Jake says as the pack looks at him annoyed.

"Make your case then!" Sam says with little to no emotion to his voice. Jake looks at him shocked and confused. It was clear he never listened to anything the elders have said.

"We fight until someone smits." Jake says, still looking at Sam confused.

"No! The challenger needs to make a case as to why he should become the new Alpha and the pack then votes if they feel the same way, only then can the fight begin." Quil says looking over at Jake.

"But none of you feel the way I do. You all don't like Bella and you all don't think Davina should have to help Bella. Because she isn't part of the pack." Jake says, getting mad and starting to shake a little.

"You're right Jake none of us like Bella and none of us think that you should focus your ex girlfriend to help the girl you cheated with." Quil says now starting to get angry with Jake. I smile at Quil and he nods his head back at me. We all knew he hates cheaters as that was what his mother did to his father.