Chapter 8- The Bet

The next morning, I woke up with someone's arms around me. 

Memories from last night rush into my brain and I feel a blush on my cheeks and a slight throbbing form between my legs.

I snuggled myself closer to her, prepared to go back to sleep, when the door flew open. "Hey Delilah time to-" Blaise started to say.

Me and Pansy quickly sat up and pulled the covers over our still naked figures. Blaise's eyes dart from me to Pansy, his smirk grew the longer he stood there. He quickly rushed from the door. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY, YOU ME 25 GALLEONS," he shouted as he left. 

The two of us looked at each other, confusion on both of our faces. A few seconds later, we heard the pounding of footsteps, and Draco suddenly appeared at the door, a smirking Blaise behind him. Draco looked between us and groaned. "God damn it," Draco whined as he handed Blaise a handful of money. Blaise's smirk only grew. "I told you that it would happen, I mean it was bloody obvious," he said.

"Okay,  someone please explain what the fuck is happening right now," I said. Blaise reached on the ground and threw our shirts at us. We quickly put them on as Blaise sat on the bed. "Its quite simple really. We made a bet before summer break last year that the two of you would do "the deed" before Christmas," he said.

Draco flopped down on my bed. "Ugh I can't believe I lost," he said. I threw a pillow at his head.  "What the hell was that for," he asked. I glared at him. "For betting on us you dick," I said.

He threw the pillow back at me as Pansy giggled. "Oh you wanna go huh?" I stood up, the shirt long enough to hide my parts, and walked over to him and hit him again. He grabbed a pillow off of my bed and hit me back, nearly causing me to fall over. For the next few minutes, the two of us had a pillow fight, while Pansy and Blaise sat and laughed. The fight ended when the pillows busted, causing feathers to go everywhere. 

I was about to grab another pillow and continue hitting him, when I felt someone's arms around my waist, pulling me over to the bed and sitting me on their lap. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Pansy pulling me closer to her. I snuggled into her lap as she wrapped her arms around my stomach, hugging me, and setting her head on my shoulder. I sighed and closed my eyes, forgetting about the other people in the room as I rested my head on hers. 

I heard someone clear their throat. My eyes flew open and I saw Draco and Blaise sitting there, uncomfortable. I glared at them. "Can you two get lost? We're having a cute moment here," I said. The two quickly left, and Pansy laid down on the bed and pulled me on top of her chest. I rolled over on my stomach and wrapped my arms around her. She smiled and hugged me back, absentmindedly drawing little shapes on my back. I smiled back and hugged myself closer to her. 

After a few minutes, I felt her softly kiss my hair. "Baby, its nearly time for breakfast," she said. I sighed and pulled myself away from her. I went to my wardrobe and picked out my favorite outfit. Its was a dark green quidditch shirt, a pair of light colored blue jean shorts and my green converse. 

I went to the bathroom and changed clothes. I put my hair into a ponytail and left a few stray curls to frame my face. I sprayed a bit of my favorite perfume on, applied make up and walked out of the bathroom.

As I walked out, I saw Pansy look at my outfit and her mouth fell open a little. "You look really pretty Delilah," she said.

I blushed at her words. "Thanks," I said smiling like an idiot. I still couldn't believe that she actually liked me. I never thought the whole "enemies to lovers" could actually happen to me.

Pansy walked into the bathroom and a few minutes later walked back out. Now it was my turn for my mouth to fall open. She was wearing a black and white flannel shirt, a pair of black jeans and doc martens. God, she could make the simplest outfits look sexy as hell.

As we walked to the Great Hall, Pansy took my hand and intertwined it with hers. I smiled and felt myself blush.

When we entered the Great Hall, Draco nudged Blaise and pointed at us. Blaise smirked. "GET IT GIRL," he yelled across the room. Practically the whole school turned to look at us. I cursed under my breath and Pansy laughed, slightly embarrassed. The two of us quickly made our way over to Draco and Blaise.

When we got there, I hit Blaise in the back of the head. "You stupid git, why'd you did that?"

He rubbed his head, still smirking. "What? I'm just happy the two of you are dating," he said. "We're not dating yet," Pansy and I said at the same time.

"Well you better get together soon, before someone else makes a move," Draco said. I looked confused. "What do you mean," I asked.

Draco looked at me like it was obvious. "Really Delilah are you blind?"

I was even more confused. "Huh?" Draco pointed behind him. I followed his finger and saw Hermione looking at me. As soon as our eyes met, she looked away quickly. I shook my head. "Draco stop being ridiculous," I said.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever you wanna believe," he said.

I just shrugged and started eating. A few minutes later, I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I turned around and saw Ginna smiling at me. I wrapped her in a hug. "Ginns I missed you," I said. I always had a bit of a soft spot for her.

She hugged me back. "I missed you too Lia," she said. When she was a toddler, she couldn't say Delilah properly, so she called me Lia and it stuck. "Are we really going back home next weekend? Draco said we were but I don't trust him," she said.

I laughed a little, while Draco looked offended. I ruffled her hair. "Yup we are, now go eat little one," I said. She hugged me one last time and then went back to her friends.

As I turned back to the table, Pansy was looking at me. "What?" I asked, a little self conscious. "I-I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a d-date with me today," she said.

I smiled. "I'd love to," I said, blushing a little. Blaise and Draco looked at each other, smirking. "Not a word you two," I said. They only smirked more and as I started to walk out of the Great Hall, I smacked them both in the back of the head and then left.