chapter 38

Alesa pov

I was making my way outside the class to call Noah but the teacher stopped me.

"where are you going Ms Romano?" she asked and I could hear anger in her voice.

"To call my brother" I said pointing at my phone.

"Call In front of me" she said and I nodded and dialled to Noah.

On call

Hello ?

Hello Noah, can you please come to room no 58?

Why? Is everything alright?

Yes I mean no , just come to the class please

Oh-ohkay coming in 5

He said and hunged up the phone . The class was already over so all the students left and there was only the teacher and my twin in the class waiting for Noah to come.

Soon Noah came and asked me what happened and I pointed at the teacher.

"Mr Romano , I would like to tell you about how your little sister was sleeping in my class and disrespecting me" she said and Noah looked between us. Figuring out whom she is talking about .

And teacher spoke again "she already has detention for a week and she is still creating troubles. If I complained about this to the principal, she will be suspended and I for very well know that you and your family won't like it"  she said and Noah nodded in understanding for whom the teacher was talking about.

"I'm sorry for Alexa's behavior in class Ma'am and thanks for not taking her to principal .I'll make sure this not happens again" Noah said and the teacher was satisfied and she nodded and left.

Noah turned towards us and gave us especially Alexa death glares and suddenly started laughing and said "oh God, Alexa that was hilarious"

And with that Alexa and Noah both burst into laughter and I was looking at them weirdly. Why were they laughing? Isn't Noah mad that teacher called him? Alexa just got scolded and she is laughing. Is she insane? Are they insane?

Once they stopped laughing Noah spoke "It's a first class of the day and you are already making trouble. Don't do that or else you know Lorenzo" Noah said seriously and we both nodded. He gave us a hug and left for his class.

Me and Alexa had the same class again and it was anyways about to finish so she decided to not go and dragged me with her to the ground.

"If enzo knew that we bunked the class, he won't spare us" I said seriously .

"Come on don't be a spoil maker and enjoy this time" Alexa said and I nodded.

We both sat on the ground and talked until she got a phone call and she went other side to answer it. I was sitting on the grass until a boy who was around 7/8 years came running to me while crying .

"what happened?" I asked

"my ball, it went outside the gate and I'm not allowed outside." he said and I chuckled.

"Do you want me to bring it for you?" I asked and he nodded and I placed him on the grass and asked him to wait.

I went outside the main gate of school and was searching for the ball of that boy and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a man with tattoos and he looked scary. He had a gun WAIT HE FREAKING HAD A GUN. I looked behind him and there were like 15 men's and all of them were scary and had gun.

I turned around to walk away but the guy who tapped my shoulder caught my wrist tightly and turned me towards him.

"Le-t me go" I said nervously

"And why do you think that I will let you go?" he asked smirking.

"what do you want?" I asked him

"I want you" he said and put a handkerchief on my mouth and i started feeling dizzy.

"ENZOO" I screamed but it was barely a whisper and I falled unconscious.

ALEXA POV

I ended my call with one of my old school friend and I was really happy as she was my best friend.

I realized I talked to her for long and I turned back to go to Alesa but I didn't saw her. I looked around for her but I didn't found her and then I saw back of some muscular men outside the school.

I was standing casually and watching them until I saw they Had a unconscious girl in their hand. But i can't see her face so I calmly sat down watching them.

After I sat down I removed my phone from the pocket and started shooting a video of them. After all I was seeing someone getting kidnapped for the first time and so I should have it for memories.

After somewhat 2 mins I stopped shooting the video and got up and turned around to live the ground but I called Alesa before going In and I could hear her ringtone and I looked around and realized that the voice was coming from that kidnapper .

And I realized that the girl whom they were kidnapping was none other my twin. OMG I have to save her ...

I ran towards the school gate but it was too far for me to reach and that van left with the kidnappers and my sister.

I call the first person that came to my mind.....

-----

Here we go....boom Alesa is kidnapped...🙂😐
How do you feel? 😗