05

a l i c i a

_______________

⚠️smut warning⚠️

"Are you even gonna answer the question Caleb?", I said but I the response I got was "I'm gonna take a shower." and he proceeded to go to the bathroom. "You fucker.", I said under my breath but he heard me and turned around, grabbed and by the neck and pinned me against and closest wall.

"I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose.", he teased. I looked away so I didn't have to face him and didn't comment on what he had just said. He let me go and continued heading towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed and realised that I need a shower as well. What if-

Don't even think about it bitch.

Fuck it. I'm going. I quickly found the bathroom and opened the door.

"Al you need to stop playing games with me.", he stated. "You're the one who said I wouldn't last a minute, let's see how long you do, handsome.", I replied and before he had the chance to answer I got in the shower with my clothes on.

"Wasn't our relationship strictly professional?", I was confused so I replied saying, "What?" and he laughed.

"If you're gonna come in here like that, at least take off your clothes first.", he whispered in my ear. "And lose the opportunity to do it in front of you?", I said and starting lifting up my shirt.

"Nevermind, I think I'd rather do it myself.", he said as he was looking directly into my eyes. "Fine.", I replied and he started taking my shirt and pants off until I was left only with my red lace lingerie.

"Damn.", I heard him say under his breath but I showed no reaction. Soon my underwear was gone as well.

This goes against everything I believe in. I promised myself that I wouldn't engage in anything that could leave me falling in love with anybody. Despite all that I couldn't back out now.

"What now?", I asked Caleb who was staring at my naked body.

He grabbed me by the neck and said, "I already told you that I'd make you regret not talking to me." I replied by whispering in his ear "Make me then, daddy." and before I knew it he put his two fingers inside of me and began thrusting them in and out. He connected our lips so that he could feel me moaning in his mouth and that's exactly what happened.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless."

He let go of my neck and got on his knees while his fingers were still inside of me. He started sucking my clit and his tongue was moving in sync with his fingers.

"You're so wet.", he smirked. "It's all for you.", I replied and I could feel him smiling.

"Fuck.", I said under my breath as I could feel the orgasm starting to built up and my moans got louder, so he picked up the pace.

"C-Caleb, I'm close.", I said and bit my lip. "You're gonna cum when I fucking tell you to, slut.", it took all my power to hold on until he eventually said "I want you to scream my name while you cum.", that was all it took for me to come undone.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, while he connected our lips with the most passionate kiss I've ever had. It was full of lust and it was obvious that we wanted each other now more than ever before.

After a few minutes, he let me down, turned me around and I was facing the wall and began stroking his dick in and out of me. "You're so fucking tight.", he said out of breath. I let out a loud moan as he hit my g spot and he began thrusting faster until I felt he was close and so was I. "You finish when I tell you to.", I couldn't hold on much longer. "Please daddy.", I whispered.

"Please what you dirty slut?"

"Let me."

"Come for me, Alicia.", that was all it took for me to come undone, again, as I felt his warm cum cover my inner walls.

Who knew that he would be the one to give me the best orgasm of my life.

--

hey babes. i thought it was time for something a bit more ✨spicy✨, enjoyy.