Chapter FIFTEEN

"Can we get inside already?" You asked looking at him, pink cheeks, nose flaring up, and pouting cutely

"Can we get inside already?" You asked looking at him, pink cheeks, nose flaring up, and pouting cutely. "The nice c-cold isn't nice anymore....." You added but, as if it wasn't enough that your body was frozen, your mind and probably heart started shivering when you stared at him. There was a totally different expression on his face, you could feel him smiling with his eyes even when his lips are still. He was looking pleased as if he just solved the hardest puzzle, what's that emotion

"You know ..... " The sweetest smile you've ever seen or felt from someone was on his face when he leaned closer to your eye level, also there was a hint of an emotion you couldn't decipher inside those beautiful orbs, "I know I might regret this later but, ......" he paused.

You had to take a step back, because..... well, first of all, you were a straight girl and he's a handsome man, second, when you just say he's a handsome man you feel like you didn't really appreciate God's work on him. He was the kind of handsome that got into your bones, that spoke to you of olden times before he'd said a word. That's why you had to keep a distance. "What?" you asked, feeling already embarrassed that you took a few seconds to register the situation. 

Jungkook took a deep breath and stepped back to look up, his smile never fading, "My offer is still available," he declared before looking in your direction again, "Wanna do something crazy tonight? You know.. for a start...." He smirked through the question.

"Your offer? something crazy.................like ....." you looked at him confused, well you weren't joking or anything. You were simply curious. 

There was a softness to his appearance, a kind of warmth married to a shyness. "After dinner........ spend the night with me," He said calmly

It was a quiet neighborhood of Seoul that made his words travel faster to your ears. While the wind made the tree branches dance your heart seems to skip about three beats, everything paused while you tried to process what he said. You blinked twice, "I........ refuse."

"Why? I promise it will be fun......" He offered again, this time turning his whole body to face yours. a convincing technic. Is he alright? asking me to ..........what the hell?  "I know it's cold and all but ......... when was it the last time you had fun? stay up all night! got yourself crazy wet in this cold?" 

Your eyes widened and your mouth ajar at the sudden moment. You couldn't make out any words, "What....?" You opened your mouth instantly while blushing badly. How can he say stuff like that without hesitating, what the fuck? "Wait.......Did you just ask me to........ I w-will give you a second chance to ammmm think about what you just said......" You nodded to yourself trying to think of every other option of what his words might mean.

"What? I said t..................SHIT," His eyes turned from confused to total panic, "no, no, NO I DIDN'T MEA-......." His words were interrupted, probably because he couldn't help but laugh, he laughed so hard that his shoulders were shaking and his face was red. "I a-am sorry...... I w-was just inviting y-you to swim with me," Told Jungkook laughingly, a full smile blowing over his cheeks as he struggled to contain laughter.