57

SUNYOO POV

FLASHBACK

"Lee Youngyeon huh, seems like a name that isn't famous. She's not a celebrity?" Yoongi asked and I shook my head.

"We've met. But we don't talk that much," I replied and he nodded.

"By the way, how's Song Mingi? Our distant relative? The one that always takes care of Sunghoon?" I ask and Yoongi looks up before giving me a smile.

"Ah, his other uncle Song Mingi. He's in your dad's side. I've met him yesterday, he seemed kinda healthy, heard he had a girlfriend now," Yoongi says and I nodded.

"Anyways, I have to go now. Tell Sunghoon I went out," Yoongi says before turning his heels, waving at me and I wave back at him.

Then suddenly, my phone rang right after he closed the door. I fished out my phone before looking at the text message that popped out.

Unknown

Hey Sunyoo. This is Jimin! I got your number through Namjoon! Hope we can interact!

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked down on my phone, staring at it before sighing.

I mean, he was feeling pretty down last night. Should I call him?

I looked at his contact before pressing down on it. And it dialled as it then started ringing, connecting with his phone.

I placed the phone on my ear as I waited for him to pick up.

"The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

NAMJOON POV

As I closed the door as I sighed, leaning my back against the door. My body was getting hot and I felt my head pounding as I groaned.

As I laid down on my bed, I closed my eyes, letting my chest rest as I fell limp on the bed.

Knock! Knock!

My eyes slightly opened, and I slowly got up, groaning to myself as the knocking continued.

I got off the bed before swinging it open.

Only to be greeted by a fist on the cheek.

My eyes widened my head snapped to the side, I backed away as the door suddenly closed, and another presence filled the air.

"You fucking bastard," a voice said as the door slowly creaked shut. And my eyes widened at that voice.

"Wh...what?" I replied and he looked at me, and his eyes were filled with something I've never seen before.

They were the eyes of someone I didn't recognize.

He walked towards me before grabbing me by the collar, forcing me to face him as I tried to get away from his grip.

"Did you fucking kill your father?! Did you?!" Jimin yelled as he threw me to the floor, and I groaned as my back came in contact to the floor.