•12•

「JIHYO's POV」

"Morning Yeon!" I said as soon as Jeongyeon goes out of Sana's room. Last night Sana and I shared with one room which is my room then, Momo and Jeongyeon supposed to be on Sana's room but Momo slept deeply last night, we didn't even know how to get her and replace to Sana's room. I told them to hold Momo's hand and foot and throw her on the bed with all force but they didn't agree, so basically Momo sleep on the couch with her head laying on the floor while her feet is on a mess.

"Yuck, don't call me Yeon anymore" she said.

"What time right now?" she asked.

"Uh! You have an appointment with Miss Im today, right? You about to late!" I said.

"What about you Hyo? Aren't you going to station today?" Momo said, getting out of the couch.

"Nah" I answered.

"Huh? Why?" Jeongyeon confusedly asked.

"I'll be with Sana today" I answered.

"Yeah, we're going to shopping later and also we will pay a bill in this house" Sana said.

"What about you Momo?" I asked as I turning my head to look at her, we're already sitting at the table for breakfast.

"I'm going to station too but I think I'll be having a half duty" she answered, while approaching us at the table to join.

"Why?" I asked again. While Sana and Jihyo having a peace at eating.

"I feel lazy today and I think mom will going to.." Momo got cut off by Jihyo.

"And when you become that energetic to do your work? E I'm always the one you commanding when it comes to some cases that Chief Kim assigned to you! Ahuh!" Jihyo complained, while me and Sana holding our laugh. Until the two argued together. And later on they stopped, finally!

* * *

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Byeee!" I said nd waved my hands at  to Jihyo and Sana who's inside the cab.  Momo also waved to them and they also say it back to us.

When the cab finally left, Momo hold my wrist and pulled me with all her strength to the point I almost trail.

"Yah, you're hurting me, let me go, wait!" I said and then she let me go. Since when the cab delivered us in front of this café, Momo pulled me inside this.

"Are you going to treat me?" I said with all of my cuteness.

"Well..." she said making me amaze and encourage to wait her biggest yes to treat me, it was rare or maybe impossible if Momo will treat but this time there's nothung will be gone if I'll be gambit this time for her treats.

"No" ._. I'm still okay, promise, I told you.

"So why you pulled me here? Wait...don't tell me you're going to...no Momo! I don't have money" I said, for sure she'll going to act like a cutie when it's not actually that cute. Why not? She'll going to tell me that I must treat her a coffee. Hell no!

"That's not what you're thinking about, you idiot!" she said while laughing.

"So what you're gonna tell me?"

"About the case..."

"Huh? You already knew everything while we're still on telling the truth? I'm just asking Miss Im what really happened year ago on the first appointment of us" I said. I think I'm reacting over because she's laughing again. I don't know if Momo is just a happy person or a crazy one, tsk!

"No, you making me laugh HAHAHA"

"So...about the case...what?"

"I wanted to help you" as she said that, I suddenly feel something, something like my heart melted by her words. I approach the moment holding her hands while she's looking at it and I'm giving her a warm smile.

"If you want to help me then go, just do whatever you want, you don't need my permission because I trusted you the most. I trusted you a lot" I said giving her a warm smile again. "If you have to, then why not? I'm not stopping you to help me" I added.

"Thank you..." she said and of course we ordered our coffee too, since we're here already.