𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

(So.. I may or may not have caught up with the events that I've created that I've forgotten to add something. I'll cut to the chase. I forgot to add Ranboo, so here we are now. Therefore, everyone will now use their imagination to imagine Ranboo was already in the story :)

45k reads. that. is. a. huge. number.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1754

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?!"

Dropping the saddle, she stormed into the house as the mule looked at her with a curious look before returning to it's grazing. Y/n quickly closed the door behind her as she spotted Ghostbur reading a paper near his table.

"He left a note, though." He informed, passing the note to her.

Scanning through the paper, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I thought he was in trouble."

She had always felt a sisterly love for Tommy, and right now it seemed to be her job to protect him. Even if he didn't need it. The poor thing went through too much for his age, and was forcefully growing up way too fast. The innocent, childlike glint had gone away for a while now. And the girl had to admit, she missed it. 

It's the same for Tubbo, who's trying to stay strong for everyone's sake. It looked as if he was maturing quite fast too, and maybe for his own good. He was a pretty nice, and innocent kid when she first met him, but that was an awful while ago. He was still nice and all, but like Tommy he was too much weight on his shoulders. His own nation doesn't even see him as a president, for god's sake.

Abruptly putting a halt to her train of thoughts, she lightly shook her head. 

The note read:

Hello i am going to go to ranboob for something. he's on our side don't worry

"Let's hope Ranboo's actually on our side." The girl anticipated, praying Tommy wouldn't get caught. 

Ranboo was a pretty good kid from what she's heard, and Tommy seemed to have put him right under his wings. But still, after most of the nation decided to her back on her she's been a bit hesitant on the trust department. For now, she was going to focus on the positives.

"I guess we'll have to do the baking ourselves." She shrugged.

"Did you take a look on what recipes there are?" The ghost asked, heading back to the table.

"No, but I'll go check now." She said, scavenging through the huge pile of stuff they've left. 

"Alright, I'll try to get some things organized while you do so." Ghostbur acknowledged, floating to the assemble of things and started slowly bringing them to the table. 

Y/n nodded, as she accumulated at least 5 recipes. Niki gave them a lot more then they could use, and they were very grateful for that. The recipes were all about something different, which is fairly rewarding. 

She looked over the recipes, scanning all the instructions. She had to find something complicated.

The cooking directions looked all pretty complicated, but hey, maybe it was just her who found them hard. After all, she wasn't the absolute best at baking. Heck, she was seriously far from that.

The manual held many delicious sweets including: sugar cookies, banana muffins, chocolate dump cake, peach cobblers, and Oreo stuffed brownies.

It definitely a challenge to choose which pastry she wanted to bake, so of course she asked for her friend's opinion.