- 𝟎𝟏𝟕

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ] ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚓 𝙺𝚢'𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
↳ 𝙼𝚊𝚓

"wassup gang, you good?" i asked joker as i walked into the apartment he shared with dee.

"yeah i'm coo." he said not looking up from the tv.

"you and e some liars, tell big daddy what's wrong." i said and sat down on the one seater.

"don't get box up on today maj," he said and mugged me.

"boy pick yo lip up, you sho is yo daddy child cause boffa ya'll got that ugly ass dribble lip. anyways just tell me what's wrong cause e wouldn't tell me nothin either." i said and crossed my arms.

he shrugged, "cause it ain't nothin wrong, i fucked up that's all."

"okay now we gettin somewhere." i said and motioned for him to continue.

"i was fightin e all this time and i shouldn't have, it was my mama nem who i shoulda be mad at and not him." he explained.

"well that is true cause nobody understood your issue with e, but i guess it make sense. he was basically somebody your size who you could "pick" with." i said comparing their situation to the whole "pick on somebody your own size".

"yeah, but that was wrong and i was actin outta jealousy and animosity. his peoples made sure he was straight and i felt some typa way because of it." he sighed and ran his hand over his head.

"don't beat yourself up about it; it's good you finally understand that e wasn't the problem. and i'm pretty sure he not mad at you, probably just upset but you know e gone always watch over us no matter how much we piss him off." i said to him.

"i still feel bad though cause lookin back on it, if he ain't never learn how ta fight back and allat i coulda seriously cause some damage ta his mental and that's fucked up." i watched him slouch in the chair.

"just talk ta him then, e is real understandin and he'll understand where you comin from. he might tell you off but he ain't gone fold. trust and believe that one." i said pointing my finger at him.

"yeah." he mumbled and i looked towards the door since somebody was walking in.

"honey i'm home!" dee called out as he walked through the door.

"hey dee money!" i greeted him.

"what it do maj," he said and came to give me a hug.