+ 13 +

(Jimin's POV)

Alrighty then...right here should be a good spot.

Very tenderly whipping the car into the back side of a parking lot behind a grocery store Jimin puts the car in park and rests against the back of his seat, his gaze warmly shifting over to the tiny girl curled up in her seat asleep.

I'll stay here for a while so she can get some extra sleep...she looked really overwhelmed all day..

Pushing the electronic button on the inside of the car door Jimin slowly reclines Y/N's seat back so she's laying on her side, his free hand pulling her blanket up around her exposed shoulders.

That should be more comfortable for her...

Turning on his side and pressing his cheek against his own seat as he reclines it back to Y/N's same position Jimin lets out a soft sigh, his fingers reaching out to gently rub the girls exposed hand.

I wonder.....if he ever felt like this...with me...

Allowing his gaze to fall and turning back onto his back Jimin stares out at the white clouds slowly pushing themselves across the sky, his heart tugging with a thin line of longing that had made a home in his chest so long ago.

I never got to ask you those kinds of questions...now that I'm this age...

...you never gave me a chance to ask you these things...now for the rest of my life I have to sit and wonder...

How could you...if I feel like this...then how could you do it?

How could you leave?

..............................

(Y/N's POV)

"Ohhhhh Baby Mamaaaaa."

Ugh...

"Beauuuutiful girlll?"

"Hmm..."

Slowly shifting against your seat and peeling your sleepy eyes open your lips automatically stretch into a grin as Jimin showers your cheeks in tiny kisses, your attempts to avoid him futile in the tiny space you're stuck in.

"We're at the mall, do you wanna go in?"

"Hmm..."

"You get to get some pretty clooooothess."

"Too much money."

"Aigoo, quit worrying about money."

"I'm hungry."

"Then we'll get something to eat."

"I'm tired."

"Then when we get home I'll snuggle you silly."

Letting out a soft giggle and finally giving in you push your hair back and peel yourself out of your bundle of blankets, your arms still wrapped around your teddy bear clung to your belly.

This feels so familiar...I like this...

Once you get yourself out of your sleeping position you get out of the car and widen your eyes at the gigantic building in front of you, your lips lightly parting in surprise.

Woah...this place is big...

"So I say we get food after we finish shopping that way after we eat we can leave and head home, it isn't quite dinner time yet so we have about an hour how does that sound?"

"M-Mm...th-that's fine with me..."

Nervously playing with the hem of your sweatshirt and padding quietly behind Jimin you bump into his back when he suddenly shops and turns around, his handsome face coated in confusion.

"Why are you walking behind me?"

"Eh? Oh...I...I-I don't know..."

"Come up here with me."

Your entire face immediately lights up in a blush when Jimin wraps his arm around your waist and guides you up to stand beside him, a small kiss being placed on your temple.

"You don't have to worry about anyone from our school being here Y/N-ah. Enjoy yourself a little bit."

Oh...I...I didn't even think about that...I guess I was worried and didn't know it...

Relaxing against Jimin's body and following him towards the front door of the mall soon he removes his arm from your waist and links his hand in yours, his thumb rubbing your skin calmly.

"Alright, so I guess we have to go to one of those lady stores."

"L-Lady stores?"

"Yeah the ones for pregnant women, Jungkook always went to these with Lily and she would come home with all kinds of nice clothes. I think they have two or three of them in this mall."

"Oh...I didn't know they made special stores for it..."

"Sure they do, I've never been in one but I know they exist. I hope we can find some that fit your tiny frame though, that's another reason I came here. I want you to have variety."

Pulling your lip inside of your mouth to nibble on the skin as the two of you enter the mall your eyes immediately falling to the floor the second you see the many couples all conglomerated together making their way through the building.

Oh goodness.

There's so many people here.

"Baby Mama."

"H-Huh?..."

"Hold your head up high, you're prettier than every single one of these girls in this mall."

Raising your gaze to the grinning male beside you that gives you a soft wink you give him a little pout, your heart rate spiking when he leans down and gives you a tiny kiss.

"You have no reason to be shy Baby Mama you look amazing."

"....In these clothes?"

"Well they're my clothes so I would hope they at least look decent."

"I- Wait that's not what I meant!"

Watching a large grin overtake Jimin's entire face and break out in a laugh your cheeks warm into a soft blush, your shoulder bumping playfully against his arm.

"You're mean."

"I don't know you were the one that made fun of my clothes."

"I did not!"

"Oh look a store!"

Sending the male playful glares at the mischievous grin painted on his cheeks you find yourself ignoring everyone else around you as you focus on Jimin alone, the heavy feeling from earlier completely exorcised from your chest.

This is nice...being out with Jimin like this...

He's right...I don't have to be scared about people seeing me here...I can let loose and actually enjoy being out...

Being out...with the man I love...

(A/N): Ugh. So cute.

Also I wanted to take a second and clear up 2 things I saw in the last few chapters I posted.

First thing, Shuka is not gay, he is literally just the shyest boy possible he blushes when the teacher looks at him :)

Second thing, Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to happen with Y/N's baby. I can swear to you right now she isn't going to have a miscarriage or anything. The baby is fine and very safe in this story so relax your hearts 💜