24.Kurono

The time had come. We were all in the boat making our way to escape. The boat had a few rooms, two which were unoccupied, and a open area in the middle where we all were currently. Mimic was playing some music from Everybody's Talking about Jamie, Six, and Hamilton. Mimic and Sakaki were singing along together. Rikiyo was playing cards with Rappa, Hojo, and Setsuno. Tabe, Nemoto, and Tengai were alseep on the one couch in the room. Overhaul was steering while I was reading a book to Eri as she drifted off to sleep.

"Where are we going?" Hojo asked.

"What?" I said my attention turned to him.

"Just want to know where we're going."

"We're on our way to China, from there we'll take a plane to America."

"You guys have a plan in China?"

"No, we'll be going on a public plan."

"Won't we attract attention? Some of us are on the news and beaten up."

"Yeah, in a bit, we'll be giving everyone sole disguises."

"Shouldn't the one's who are awake do there's now so it's done early?"

"Okay? If you aren't too hurt from the fight?"

"I'm not."

"Okay, we're going to be in this boat for 5 days."

"Oh."

"We can do it now to make sure we're ready for any encounters though."

"Yeah, we probably should."

I picked up Eri and bought her to one of the few empty rooms we had, placing her on the bed. I went back into the common area with a box.

"Could you come here, Hojo?" I asked pointing to the other empty room.

"Sure."

He followed me into the room and I placed the box on a small table. I looked through it until I found what I want.

"That's just a regular vacation short and shirt?"

"Yeah, it's what you'll be wearing on this boat ride. Most of your clothing is underneath stuff, so this is what you'll be wearing for the five days we're here. When we're going off the boat and too the plane, you're going to wear a business suit."

"Okay."

"Okay, I'll go outside while you change into those clothes and wear this wig and glasses. I'll do makeup later for you."

And with that I left the room for him to get ready. After a while he opened the door.

"You finished?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

We went over to some chairs and sat down while I began doing makeup.

"Here's some contacts to change you're eye color. We'll just change it to a different shade of brown, okay? Then I'll just put a little bit of makeup to make you look different, but someone wouldn't know your wearing makeup."

"Okay."

"So," I said while doing his make up, "We're going to pretend to be going on a family vacation. You'll be Eri's uncle."

"Okay? So why would I be wearing a business suit then?"

"To blend in."

"Alright?"

"And done. Here's a mirror."

He looked at himself for a while before putting it down.

"Wow. I could hardly recognize myself."

"Could you bring Mimic in, he's also going to be an uncle."

"Wait, I'm going to be married to Mimic?"

"Oh! No! He'll be you'r brother in law. I'm not that cruel!"

"Oh, got worried there."

He left and soon Mimic arrived. He was also going to wear a business suit for the plane. For the boat he would be wearing a regular short with a Hamilton shirt. I dyed his hair brown and gave him eye contacts that were a lighter shade of brown, as well as the usual makeup.

Rikiyo came after then Rappa, the two of them had their hair died brown and wore a tank top with shorts. They were going to be brothers while Rappa was Overhaul's brother in law.

Sakaki wore a normal shirt and pant and with the great miracle of makeup, I was able to make him look sober. He was going to be Overhaul's cousin.

Setsuno came afterwards and I changed his eye color to blue as well as give him a white dress shirt and some comfy black pants. He was also going to Eri's uncle.

Later Tabe woke up, and we dyed his hair black and gave him brown eye contacts. He was going to be Eri's cousin.

Tengai came later, he was going to be Overhaul's brother. I dyed his hair brown and gave him brown contracts as well as simular clothing to Setsuno.

Nemoto came last and I dyed his hair black and gave him blue eyes. He wore a button up shirt and long pants. He was, unfortunately, going to be my brother.

Then Overhaul came.

"Oh, hi Overhaul."

"So what do you have for me?"

"Okay, so a white button up shirt with black pants. I'll keep your hair, but give you a lighter shade of brown for the eye colors. I'll just leave now."

I placed his clothing on the table then left. Later I came back to do his make up.

"So how's the trip going, sweetheart?"

He said suddenly causing me to blush. It was times like these I was thankful for the mask I was wearing. Though currently I was just wearing a cloth mask. We all wore them instead of our other ones so we don't give attention to ourselves.

"What?"

"Come one, Hari. You're my husband." he said with a smirk.

"Oh, right, sorry."

"It's fine, just stay in character."

"Yeah."

"Bye, Darling~"

And with that he left. I went to wake up Eri, to find she was already awake.

"Hi, Eri."

"Hi..."

"Could you please follow me, we're going to play dress up."

She nodded, grabbing my hand as I lead her to the room. Once in, I took out a little long sleeved, sun dress.

"Do you want to wear this?"

She nodded and I left the room, after a while she said,

"I'm finished."

I walked in, she looked adorable.

"Now, I'm going to dye your hair black, okay? And put some makeup and change your eye color."

"Okay."

I worked on dying her hair black and giving her green eyes.

"Thank you for being cooperative, Eri. You can go to sleep now, you look tired."

She nodded walking to her room.

I then got dressed and changed my eyes to green.

"Okay," I said as I was in the common area with everyone awake. "So this is the family tree. Eri's parents are going to be me and Overhaul. My brother is Nemoto. Overhaul's brothers are Setsuno, Mimic, and Tengai. Tengai is married to Rappa, and Rappa's brother is Rikiyo. Setsuno is married to Hojo. Sakaki is Overhaul's cousin who's single and Tabe is his son. Everyone good?"

I saw everyone nod or say "Yeah." before returning to what they were doing.